Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BIDENS RECEIVED $5M DAYS AFTER HUNTER THREATENED CHINESE OFFICIAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BIDENS RECEIVED $5M DAYS AFTER HUNTER THREATENED CHINESE OFFICIAL

BREAKING: Bidens Received $5M Just Days After Hunter Threatened Chinese Official With Joe ‘In the Room’

By Kyle Becker June 23, 2023

Bank records show that the Chinese tycoon that Hunter Biden coerced on a newly revealed WhatsApp message actually did send over $5 million to the Bidens within days of the threatening exchange.
    An IRS whistleblower who had previously led the investigation into Hunter Biden, until he was removed prior to the 2020 elections, said in Congressional testimony under oath that Hunter Biden sent the strongly worded message pressuring Harvest Fund Management director Henry Zhao.

Hunter reportedly said he was “sitting here with my father [Joe Biden] and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.”
    “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter Biden added. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Joe Biden has repeatedly denied knowledge of Hunter Biden’s international business deals, and has condemned reports that he may have benefited from his son’s illicit affairs with Chinese state officials and businessmen, as well as Ukrainian petrogas oligarchs.
    The IRS says that the agency acquired the message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, the CEO of Harvest Fund Management, on July 30, 2017.

Thus, Rep. Claudi Tenney (R-NY) explained in a thread, it is highly plausible that Joe Biden may actually have been in the room with Hunter Biden when the alleged threat was made.
    “Photos from Hunter Biden’s laptop place the President’s son at the Biden family’s Wilmington Delaware home on the same day the WhatsApp message was sent: July 30, 2017,” she said.
    Furthermore, there are bank records backing up that Zhao actually sent over $5 million dollars to Hunter Biden ten days later, and then moved over $1 million to Joe Biden’s brother’s consulting firm. The bank then shut down his account due to suspected money laundering.

The New York Times’ Ken Vogel reported that “Within 10 days of Hunter Biden’s WhatsApp message to the Chinese official associated with CEFC, a CEFC subsidiary sent 2 payments totaling $5.1 million to accounts linked to Hunter, according to records cited in the Senate GOP Investigation.”

Greg Price
    @greg_price11
    ·
    Follow

Hunter Biden used his father to pressure his Chinese business partner to send him millions of dollars.10 days later, he received a payment of $5.1 million from the Chinese to his law firm.He then moved over $1 million to Joe Biden's brother's consulting firm.Their bank than…Show more

3:26 PM · Jun 23, 2023

Rob Schmitt
    @SchmittNYC
    ·
    Follow

The IRS whistleblower says Hunter sent a message demanding money from a Chinese Communist in late July 2017 while sitting next to his dad. Less than a week later, CEFC China wires a Biden LLC $5 million. China is not an ally. We are moving into the realm of possible treason.

4:10 PM · Jun 23, 2023

However, in a statement provided to Fox News Digital, Christopher Clark, an attorney representing Hunter Biden, claimed that these claims are highly deceptive. Furthermore, that the IRS whistleblower allegedly committed an “illegal” act by leaking the WhatsApp message, which the Department of Justice reportedly kept from IRS investigators prior to Hunter Biden’s preliminary “plea deal.”“Biased and politically-motivated, selective leaks have plagued this matter for years. They are not only irresponsible, they are illegal. A close examination of the document released publicly yesterday by a very biased individual raises serious questions over whether it is what he claims it to be. It is dangerously misleading to make any conclusions or inferences based on this document,” Clark said. “The DOJ investigation covered a period which was a time of turmoil and addiction for my client.
    Clark also said that “Any verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family.”
    “An extensive, five-year long investigation conducted by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) concluded this week, which resulted in my client taking responsibility for two instances of misdemeanor failure to file tax payments, as well as a firearm charge, which will be subject to a pretrial diversion agreement. As his attorney through this entire matter, I can say that any suggestion the investigation was not thorough, or cut corners, or cut my client any slack, is preposterous and deeply irresponsible,” he added.

It now remains to be seen if the plea deal holds up in court, thereby letting the president’s son escape prison time for the three misdemeanor charges brought against him.

BREAKING: Bidens Received $5M Just Days After Hunter Threatened Chinese Official With Joe ‘In the Room’ (trendingpoliticsnews.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

House Will Subpoena DOJ Officials Accused Of Meddling In Hunter Biden Probe, Jordan Says

By Cullen McCue June 26, 2023

House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) told Fox News that the committee will subpoena Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf, who tipped off Hunter Biden about an impending raid on his storage facility. The committee has also asked U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who led the investigation, to testify about troubling claims revealed by IRS whistleblowers.
    “Are we gonna get any of these burner phone records? Any of these credit card records from these shell companies?” asked Fox News host Jesse Watters.

The House Oversight Committee has taken the lead in investigating payments amounting to tens-of-millions of dollars that were paid to numerous Biden family members using a network of shell companies. The committee has revealed wire transfers from Romania and China, while committee chair James Comer (R-KY) has stated that transfers from additional countries — including Russia and Ukraine — will be disclosed sometime this week.
    Jordan referred viewers to Comer’s committee’s investigation for questions on the shell companies, highlighting the growing scope of questionable Biden family activity that is under investigation by the House.

Jordan then detailed his committee’s plans, which includes subpoenas for key individuals involved in the IRS probe into Hunter Biden’s activities. “We want to talk to David Weiss, the US attorney. We want to talk to Lesley Wolf, she’s the one who stopped the search warrant, she’s the one who said you can’t ask questions during the investigation,” he said.

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley testified that a “stand down order” was given regarding questions into Hunter Biden’s business dealings. “I am blowing the whistle because the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office, Department of Justice Tax, and Department of Justice provided preferential treatment and unchecked conflicts of interest in an important and high-profile investigation of the President’s son, Hunter Biden,” Shapley said in redacted testimony.

“She’s the one who stopped the search warrant, she’s the one who said you can’t ask questions during the investigation to Mr. Shapley,” Jordan said of Wolf’s conduct. “She said you can’t ask questions about Joe Biden, you can’t even bring up the term ‘the big guy.'”
    “So Joe Biden said he wasn’t involved in his son’s business dealing, that sure looks like it wasn’t accurate; and Merrick Garland said he took a hands-off approach to the investigation, that sure looks like it wasn’t accurate as well,” Jordan continued.
    He went on to say that his committee will primarily focus on the Justice Department with upcoming subpoenas while the Oversight Committee will focus elsewhere.

The Post Millennial

@TPostMillennial
    ·
    Follow

Rep. Jim Jordan: "We want to talk to David Weiss, the US attorney. We want to talk to Lesley Wolf, she's the one who stopped the search warrant, she's the one who said you can't ask questions during the investigation..."

Watch on Twitter

7:52 PM · Jun 26, 2023

House Will Subpoena DOJ Officials Accused Of Meddling In Hunter Biden Probe, Jordan Says (trendingpoliticsnews.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)