Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

umm, the immigrants are not trying to destroy America.

Yes, that may be what the result is. But the vast majority came here for a better life. If they hurt us in the process, well I don't they care. But they came here for something better, not to destroy us.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGnome

Yes, that may be what the result is. But the vast majority came here for a better life. If they hurt us in the process, well I don't they care. But they came here for something better, not to destroy us.
    All groups of people are always looking to have a better life! Look at the immigrants that came over from Europe in the beginning of the 20th century!
    My family was part of that group! But there is one difference they came here LEGALLY! They were processed at Ellis Island and had to stay there for weeks and months to clear all kinds of tests and paperwork! Our group of immigrants (illegal ones) come here illegally crossing the border avoiding the authorities and using fake and false identification, they also bring there 3rd world diseases with them and spread it amongst our healthy population!

When the European immigrants came over in the early 20th century they came here bring there trades and skills to share with America, they also conformed to American culture and our English language! Not knowing English in the late 19th and early 20th centuries meant you get no jobs or any respect, American held there morals high! But the European immigrants never forget there home roots and still celebrates there heritage! The immigrants (illegal ones) today do not care about our culture or our language! They expect US (meaning you and me) the citizens of the United States of America to give them all special treatments all these programs to "help' them out, free government hand outs and all kind of freebies and most of equal rights and privileges of a US citizen!!!

Never once was my family given any special treatment from the government or special interest groups! They had to work them selfs into the community they lived in! Going to English classes in basements of old houses to learn the language to conform! Struggle there way into American life to fit into the greatest country in the world!

The difference between the 19th/20th century and the immigration now is that the Europeans wanted to be AMERICAN, waved American flags to there children and dreamed about the American way of life and respected and praised it!
    The immigrants (illegal ones) today invade our country and communities. Wave there countries flags over the American, demand WE conform to there culture and life style and accept it or else! Then make claims that WE not them are invaders in America! Then have protests and rallies and denounce American patriots that respect there country and the laws! Continue to distance them selfs from American culture by creating subculture areas and only posting 1 language there own! (Canada has 2 languages English and French and they post both) Our corporate fat-cats are taking advantage of these workers by not helping them but by helping them selfs by undercutting American workers due to lower wages!

So the early 20th century immigrants never hurt American in fact the 1920's was a great time (the Golden Age) for America, before the bottom dropped out in the end of the decade, but immigrants bring along there skills and special talents with them to there new American homeland... What do these illegal groups of immigrants bring alone well if we can see here you can figure it out!!!

Just a few things?
    http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 0000.shtml
    http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_tru ... ial_i.html
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/immigrati ... legals.htm
    http://www.freedomalliance.org/view_art ... p?a_id=642
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back1403.html
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

There is a big difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

Legal immigrants have respect for this country and its citizens, the U.S. flag and the national language. They try to learn the English language as soon as possible.

They do not try to change anything.

Illegal aliens have no respect for this country. They speak spanish and expect us to learn their language. That doesn't make any sense at all.

And then the illegals wonder why the ICE is going after them....

I'm sorry, I don't follow that - at all.

I do care if anyone hurts us - that is hurts my grandchildren and my country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    First and foremost. I am NOT an advocate of leaving ones communities and basically handing them over to criminal illegal aliens who will ultimately destroy it and make it into a third world town within our country.

The neighborhood we used to live in years ago was a blue collar community, too many rentals, but not terrible people. We had to move, the place was too small for our family of five, but about the time were were in the process, we had started to see the degredation of the area when it started becoming saturated with illegal aliens.

This same community has now seen a major store close (due to the huge amount of theft from that store, the company said it could not take any more losses there), crime doubled (if not tripled). It has become a scourge in our town.

I have seen it happen WHEREVER the large, balkanized groups of illegal aliens have planted themselves up here, and KNOW it is happening on a larger scale in border states and also other places.

What needs to happen is to start having VERY strict codes for rentals and businesses. Mainly if you have strict codes on rentals, and also CHECK your tenants backgrounds (using VALID SSNO), you will be detering many problems. Another issue is for cities to crack down on all businesses, make sure that they are NOT handing out business licenses to anyone who is not a verifiable citizen, period!

We need to break it up in these kinds of communities, keep people from balkanizing, this will help to keep the illegal aliens from getting a foothold and make them less "comfortable".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGnome

In the process of making a better life for themselves, they are destroying this country. The cost of illegal immigration and the cost of amnesty, if it ever comes, is too much for this country to absorb. In the process, Americans suffer.

And then the illegals wonder why the ICE is going after them....

The only problem is - ICE isn't going after them. That's an illusion.

The do a 'raid' and pick up a half dozen o- call in the media and call it an extensive investigation for months, blah, blah, blah.

This same amount of money and manpower could pick up hundreds with on swoop.

This is smoke - don't be fooled. That's what they want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never once was my family given any special treatment from the government or special interest groups! They had to work them selfs into the community they lived in! Going to English classes in basements of old houses to learn the language to conform! Struggle there way into American life to fit into the greatest country in the world!

If they stayed home, they could have done a lot to make life better for themselves and others. The struggle we make, benefit all Americans. Illegal aliens is taking all that hard work away.

There is a lot of good people could do in their own county. There are a lot of people left there who is struggling for a better life and not leaving. They are demanding it and your family could have done a lot to help.
    I see their leaving as deserting their people and their country. Americans would never do that, they would stay and fight for their country and a better life for all.

nntrixie,

Do you mean that is what the illegals want?

Why would they want that? They can never know which one of them will be deported next. So they all have to live in fear.

Of course the Government would like us to believe they are doing something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Wow, where do I start. Obviously, that pattern of thought is neither enlightened or factual on its face. If you can back up your theory with historical evidence pertaining to the underlined, and I am most assured that you cannot and will only make yourself look more foolish, I would be happy to share ideas with you to the contrary. If you can't, I'll leave you to stew in your own ignorance and call it a day.
    Duh! The 13 colonies were ruled by ... Great Britain and populated mostly with people from Great Britain.
    Capitalism was systematized by Adam Smith, a Scotsman, in 1776.
    The foundation of our system of government was contributed by John Locke, an Englishman with his writings: Two Treatises on Civil Government and A Letter Concerning Toleration, about 1689.
    Look at the ancestry of all the founders of the United States.

This is not to neglect African-Americans who have been here since approximately 1650 and have made their own contributions to this nation.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast