Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bigger fight ahead than every imagined.

I was amazed at how many pro-amnesty and pro-illegal immigrant groups there were out there that were not all Hispanic that rally for legal citizens of these to register to vote for anyone who support amnesty. Carribean, Filipino, Asian Pacific Islanders, Haitian Women of Miami, Asian American Journalists, Spectrum Knowledge, National Assn. of Latino Elected. Caribbean Bar Association, Ethnic Media, just to name a few.

Immigrants label themselves and complaint that they are being profiled and labeled.. And although they want to American citizenship, they do not want to assimilate but teaches and practice separatism.

Every month, 30,000 Latinos turn 18 and they are rallied to vote for whomever is pro-amnesty in protection of their parents. I assume they are anchor babies.

An invasion of another country is an act of war and the military should be on the border to keep invaders out.

http://www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/ ... fault.aspx

Declaring the so-called 'Nation of Aztlan' is high treason and an overt 'Act of War'. It is illegal invasion and hostile occupation of American land where they install their drug culture gangland warfare anarchy. Fully understand that their political and militaristic objective is the total destruction of the White Anglo Saxon Protestant lifestyle; ironically, the very people and culture that supports them. When White Anglo Saxon Protestants move away from them (White Flight), the 'alien communities' quickly deteriorate into the socio-economic wastelands that they fled from in Mexico. After destroying that American community" they must continue expanding further into the White Anglo Saxon Christian Society to survive while leaving ruined communities in their wake.http://www.alpinesurvival.com/immigration.html

We have bigger and continuing fight on our hands than I ever imagined, but we don’t know how to give up and stop.

Home grown terrorist!!!

I was amazed at how many pro-amnesty and pro-illegal immigrant groups there were out there that were not all Hispanic that rally for legal citizens of these to register to vote for anyone who support amnesty. Carribean, Filipino, Asian Pacific Islanders, Haitian Women of Miami, Asian American Journalists, Spectrum Knowledge, National Assn. of Latino Elected. Caribbean Bar Association, Ethnic Media, just to name a few.

Yes, I think there has been method in the madness of even our legal immigration system.

This is the problem, it has been planned and has been being put in place for a very long time. Each administration has seemed to have a 'brick' for the building and each has done his part.

The flood of people into this country who do not understand or care about it's history, its reason for being, it's freedoms - has been by design. It is all a part of the destruction of America. America had to be brought to its knees before the one world order could be put in place. Americans had too much to loose. They are taking it away from us -

So many Americans just did not see it for too long and the media and politicians pretending it didn't exist - so it didn't for many. If we work together, really, really work together - using all avenues available to us - we can make a difference.

If we depend on government alone, we won't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Terrorists!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Careful, people. It's not about being a White Anglo Saxon Protestant- it's about being an American. That means speaking English and acknowledging that the historical cultural foundation of the country, which is British, meaning English, Scottish and Welsh, ss the proper foundation of the country. Any person of any race or skin color or previous cultural heritage can become an American!

For example, Al Rodriguez, the leader of You Don't Speak For Me, (Hispanics against illegal immigration) is one of the greatest Americans there is.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Of course it has nothing to do with being white - except to the invaders. It seems to be very important to them - I mean after all, as I have heard, 'only white people can be racist' -

So while race has nothing to do with it for us - it seems to have a lot to do with it for others.

You are definitely correct nntrixie.
    They hire ONLY Hispanics and claim not to be racist.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

What about them telling us in California a few years ago we needed our schools to be diverse but now that they are 90 per cent Hispanic, this is diverse I guess in other words it has to be diverse for us but if they are the majority it is ok, same with whole towns, as long as they are the Majority its ok!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What about them telling us in California a few years ago we needed our schools to be diverse but now that they are 90 per cent Hispanic, this is diverse I guess in other words it has to be diverse for us but if they are the majority it is ok, same with whole towns, as long as they are the Majority its ok!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    Careful, people. It's not about being a White Anglo Saxon Protestant- it's about being an American. That means speaking English and acknowledging that the historical cultural foundation of the country, which is British, meaning English, Scottish and Welsh, ss the proper foundation of the country. Any person of any race or skin color or previous cultural heritage can become an American!

For example, Al Rodriguez, the leader of You Don't Speak For Me, (Hispanics against illegal immigration) is one of the greatest Americans there is.
    (My emphasis added)
    Wow, where do I start. Obviously, that pattern of thought is neither enlightened or factual on its face. If you can back up your theory with historical evidence pertaining to the underlined, and I am most assured that you cannot and will only make yourself look more foolish, I would be happy to share ideas with you to the contrary. If you can't, I'll leave you to stew in your own ignorance and call it a day.
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast