Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bilderberg 'Summit' in Israel June 8-11 AGENDA EXPOSED

BILDERBERG AGENDA EXPOSED

AFP’s editor crashed the secret meeting of the global elite and uncovered some scary schemes

By James P. Tucker Jr.

Bilderberg boys are a bunch of grumpy old men but remain fiercely dedicated to usurping sovereignty in the United States and throughout the world. Patriots can celebrate their setbacks but never let up: Bilderberg still threatens the sovereignty of all nations while fighting for world government.

Major goals remain exploiting the global recession and an imaginary “swine flu pandemicâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“Jim Tucker, veteran stalker of the Bilderberg club meetings, claims that [Margaret] Thatcher was ordered “to dismantle British sovereignty, but she said ‘no way,’ so they had her sacked,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am doing what I can to get the word out about these evil doers....I have passed out 50-60 copies (and more copies being made now for those who wanted more after seeing it) of Obama Deception to everyone I know and even some people I don't know.

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I am doing what I can to get the word out about these evil doers....I have passed out 50-60 copies (and more copies being made now for those who wanted more after seeing it) of Obama Deception to everyone I know and even some people I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Me too!
    Good for you! Knowledge is power, and more and more Americans as well as citizens of the world are waking up!!!

Re: Bilderberg 'Summit' in Israel June 8-11 AGENDA EXPOSED

[quote]Bilderberg is fervently working to persuade the Irish to accept an even stronger Lisbon Treaty

Irish voters rejected this EU expansion in an earlier referendum, but Bilderberg is pressing for another vote. Citizens of France and Germany overwhelmingly opposed the measure, numerous polls showed, but their heads of state signed off. Ireland requires a referendum before approval.

A meeting is planned June 18-19 in Brussels to cross t’s and dot i’s in an effort to induce Irish voters to reverse themselves and endorse the treaty. Under EU rules, all states must back a change for it to take effect. Bilderberg leaders plan a “private meetingâ€

THEE Greatest Threat

They are THEE GREATEST THREAT to the Sovereignty of our beloved nation. Bilderberg is behind all the pressure to destroy our nation in a union with Mexico and Canada. Bilderberg group is the secret force that gave us NAFTA as well.

We are cattle or sheople to these rich and powerful trashbags. They act like know-it-alls but they do not live among us regular middle class citizens.

If we love our country, THEY MUST NOT be allowed to succeed. THEY are the enemy of this nation and its people.

The new Treaty was supposed to go into effect on January 1, 2009.

According to José Manuel Durao Barroso, president of the European Commission, the EU’s executive branch, the EU was not prepared for this reversal. He has asked the Irish prime minister to come up with a solution to this dilemma.

Ignacio Molina, who conducts research on European affairs at the Elcano Royal Institute in Spain, stated that “the country has a political problem that will have to be solved with a new referendum. They will ask [the EU] for incentives to have that happen,â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Me too! The more people who wake up and are aware of this the harder it is going to be for them to succeed. They just had a meeting in Greece, and now one in Israel....hmmm maybe things are not going as they would like because they usually only have one meeting a year. They might be getting a little desperate to push their agenda through before Obama is kicked out of office because of his birth certificate.

Lisbon Treaty made to avoid referendum, says Giscard
    HELENA SPONGENBERG

29.10.2007 @ 09:27 CET

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS – The EU's new treaty is the same as the rejected constitution - only the format has been changed to avoid referendums, says Valery Giscard d'Estaing, architect of the constitution.

In an open letter published in Le Monde and a few other European newspapers over the weekend, the former French president seeks to clarify the difference between former draft constitution - which was shelved after French and Dutch voters rejected the text in 2005 - and the new Lisbon Treaty which EU leaders agreed earlier this month.

"Looking at the content, the result is that the institutional proposals of the constitutional treaty … are found complete in the Lisbon Treaty, only in a different order and inserted in former treaties," Mr Giscard d'Estaing said.

The former chairman of the European Convention - the body of over a hundred politicians that drafted the 2004 EU constitution – suggests the new more complicated layout was only to avoid putting the treaty to a referendum.

"Above all, it is to avoid having referendum thanks to the fact that the articles are spread out and constitutional vocabulary has been removed," he says

Mr Giscard argues that the Lisbon treaty represents a way for the EU institutions to take the lead after the "interference" of the members of parliament and politicians who were in the European Convention.

"They are therefore imposing a return to the language that they master and to the procedures they favour, and in doing so alienate the citizens further," he said.

Mr Giscard's word are likely to fuel the calls for referendums in the UK and Denmark where the governments are arguing that there is no need for a public poll on the Lisbon Treaty because it is sufficiently different from the EU constitution.

http://euobserver.com/9/25052

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast