Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I am doing what I can to get the word out about these evil doers....I have passed out 50-60 copies (and more copies being made now for those who wanted more after seeing it) of Obama Deception to everyone I know and even some people I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Me too!
    Good for you! Knowledge is power, and more and more Americans as well as citizens of the world are waking up!!!
    Thanks. I don't know how much good it will do. What people do with the info is up to them. I'll say this, I FEEL more powerful now that I have a full understanding of thier agenda. When I was in the dark, still trying to learn and find out more info....I was a wreck. I have to give Alex Jones a lot of credit. That guy has some huevos!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I am doing what I can to get the word out about these evil doers....I have passed out 50-60 copies (and more copies being made now for those who wanted more after seeing it) of Obama Deception to everyone I know and even some people I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Me too!
    Good for you! Knowledge is power, and more and more Americans as well as citizens of the world are waking up!!!
    Thanks. I don't know how much good it will do. What people do with the info is up to them. I'll say this, I FEEL more powerful now that I have a full understanding of thier agenda. When I was in the dark, still trying to learn and find out more info....I was a wreck. I have to give Alex Jones a lot of credit. That guy has some huevos!!!!!!!!!
    It does alot of good, when you inform others, than they can do their own research and connect the dots for themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12