Black Knockout Game Player Killed by Armed Homeowner

Are you familiar with the Knockout Game? It is a racially motivated violent game that targets whites. How is it played? You start with a group of blacks that number anywhere from 3 to 30 people. As a group, they search for white people, preferably alone, elderly and somewhat defenseless. If they can’t find any, Asians are the next ethnic group targeted. When a target is selected, at least one of the blacks approaches the target and then suddenly sucker punches them in the face as hard as they can. If the victim is knocked out, the person that hit them wins. If the victim is not knocked out, then you continue to hit and kick them until you’re too tired to hit anymore or until the person is dead.
Knockout has become all too common in St. Louis. In the past two years, there have been at least 100 Knockout victims, some of which have died. In 2011, one victim was Matt Quain who was jumped by a group of black teens and beaten. He suffered numerous abrasions to his face along with a broken jaw. One of the teens involved in the attack was Demetrius Murphy, a member of one of the most heinous groups in St. Louis known as the Knockout Gang.
A 13 year old girl witnessed the attack and identified Murphy as one of the attackers and Murphy was charged with the crime. When it came time for the trial, the 13 year old girl failed to show and Murphy was released. Everyone involved in the case believes that the girl was intimidated by Murphy’s friends and six months afterwards, the girl’s mother confirmed that to be the case. The case was one of the big news stories in the city for over a month and Murphy’s photo was well broadcast, making him easily identifiable to St. Louis residents.

Murphy may have gotten away with the brutal beating of Matt Quain, but he didn’t get away with trying it again on another white St. Louis homeowner. Last Thursday, Murphy, 15, and a 17 year old companion was attempting to break into the home of a 33 year old white male with the intent to burglarize it. When the homeowner heard noises outside at 1:30 in the morning, he grabbed his gun and went to investigate. Outside, Murphy started to come at him. Feeling he was in danger, he fired his gun, killing Murphy. The 17 year old ran away but was later apprehended by police.
Knockout is a racial hate crime that is being ignored and swept under the rug by black social leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. If a group of whites played Knockout and targeted blacks, Sharpton, the media and the national press would be all over them, but since it’s blacks targeting whites, everyone just turns their heads and says nothing.
If I lived in the St. Louis area, I would have a gun with me at all times. Seems the only way avoid being a victim of the Knockout Game is to be well armed and prepared. Perhaps if enough black Knockout players are shot and killed by their intended victims, they’ll start to think twice about who they’re going to attack next. Like I’ve always been taught, the best defense is a strong offense.

video at link below

Black Knockout Game Player Killed by Armed Homeowner : Political Outcast