Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BuildItNow,

I'm sorry I didn't mean to generalize but I get so pissed off sometimes. I truly feel sorry for those who are working and trying to make ends meet and take care of their families by having health care. It's just that these folks are being hurt and neglected in favor of the "good for nothing" bums.

the new RACIST AG eric holder will make sure the case never goes to court. and he will have help from obama, acorn and seiu

I hope that GLENN and BILL are all over this on monday

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    BuildItNow,

I'm sorry I didn't mean to generalize but I get so pissed off sometimes. I truly feel sorry for those who are working and trying to make ends meet and take care of their families by having health care. It's just that these folks are being hurt and neglected in favor of the "good for nothing" bums.
    USAFVeteran - Thank-you. I totally understand getting pissed off. Sometimes I get so mad I don't know what to do.

When I think about Americans I know who work so hard, don't have health insurance, yet much of their hard-earned income goes to pay for health coverage for illegals, I feel like breaking things. The anchor babies are eligible for Medicaid, S-CHIP, anything, since they're "legal". Though public officials will try to deny illegals are covered, just like in the current Health Care bill, they get around this by NOT requiring any verification of immigration status. Illegals also just use the Emergency Rooms as their primary care doctor. And Americans also pay for that in the end.

It is all beyond outrageous. Really sickening.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Just yesterday while picking up some good American deals from some American cashiers I roamed the store I was in. And to three different couples I ask what do you think about this or that. And would you like a website for more information.

The first individual, "Oh I don't have time and I am so busy in my house."

The second couple, no computer but did have some interest.

The third couple, had computer but had never been to site. Was interested, though.

And store associates were in the distances listening.

Wake them up everywhere!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123