Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Thanks 93 Camaro..... Vortex can relax now I suppose.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Oh My! The SEIU is the union which is part of HCAN which is part of ACORN.

They attacked this man!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Oh My! The SEIU is the union which is part of HCAN which is part of ACORN.

They attacked this man!

Worse than that Obama sicked them all onto the TownHall people that were doing their constitutional right!
    The NON-Obama Supporters are community organizing in it's purest form.
    YET the Whitehouse Rahm-MOB is strong-arming everyone that doesn't agree with the Annointed One.......
    Obama is a Thug and so are his little peeps.
    Dick Morris

Despicable mob attack but the man is a true patriot.

Is it just me or do others think most people who support the new Health Care proposal are those without any health insurance (unwed pregnant, illegal, lazy, welfare, single-moms, good for nothing bums, SEIU, GE, Acorn, LaRaza, etc). Those who want FREE stuff without working or paying!!!!!.

AMNESTY IS NEXT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Gov't can beat this man up, they can beat or kill us

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    This is disgusting, I am so sorry for this man for being brutalized by Obama bullies. He is a brave patriot. The video's of this poor man must be sent to all of the media pesonalites, Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Michelle Malkin, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

He was a very nice meek guy about 30, he was on Fox.
    I can't remember which show because everyone has fill-in's today.
    last ten minutes of OReilly with Laura Ingraham

Re: The Gov't can beat this man up, they can beat or kill us

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    This is disgusting, I am so sorry for this man for being brutalized by Obama bullies. He is a brave patriot. The video's of this poor man must be sent to all of the media pesonalites, Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Michelle Malkin, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

He was a very nice meek guy about 30, he was on Fox.
    I can't remember which show because everyone has fill-in's today.
    last ten minutes of OReilly with Laura Ingraham
    I saw that interview also. My gosh I feel sorry for that poor man. Beat up just for expressing his freedom of speech, and being on the "wrong side" while doing it. If his attackers get away with this, with no legal penalties, what a travesty of justice that would be.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

6 people arrested.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166098.html

Anybody that thinks your my race/color so you should think like me is a racist.

I can tell Kenneth's voice it was a very disturbing event for him. Damn shame he experienced that. Prayers to him.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran

Is it just me or do others think most people who support the new Health Care proposal are those without any health insurance (unwed pregnant, illegal, lazy, welfare, single-moms, good for nothing bums, SEIU, GE, Acorn, LaRaza, etc). Those who want FREE stuff without working or paying!!!!!.
    You forgot or WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT!
    I know some hard-working people that can't afford it too.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran

You forgot or WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT!
    I know some hard-working people that can't afford it too.
    USAFVeteran - I also know hard-working people who can't afford health insurance. I know people who have always worked hard, worked full time, but some of their employers have not provided insurance, especially if they are small businesses. There are employers who offer health ins as a benefit, and it sounds good, but then the insurance ends up being lousy, covering almost nothing. There is often a six-month waiting period with a new employer to be eligible for insurance.

Individual policies that one can purchase on their own are usually extremely expensive, unless you get a policy that only covers catastrophic health bills. And they won't cover pre-existing conditions.

If one is working their a$$ off 50 hours/week, they likely make too much to be eligible for medicaid.

Health insurance truly is a problem from my perspective. And frankly, I would not be so against some regulation of insurance companies, to prevent them from being able to do things like exclude people from pre-existing conditions, or charging exorbitant amounts.

But I don't believe this current health bill is about health coverage at all. I think it is about growing government and controlling the people, about social engineering and social "justice" as the far left defines it, about payback to the unions and illegal alien advocates, about making sure Obama goes down in history as The One who was finally able to pass health care, and the list goes on and on.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast