Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BO's Kenyan BC?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    The BC copy was found in boxes of old documents coming from Anne Dunhams divorce proceedings from BO senior. It may actually have some credence since it came from a source where Obama's thugs probably didn't think to check. I also suggest reading the Taitz legal filing.
    For a pretty good first step in vetting this parade, take a look at Lame Cherry (click here). This in fact may be his Waterloo but the document has a long trip ahead. Regardless of how it turns out, we're gonna' be entertained.
    '58 Airedale

It's really getting interesting.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what does this have to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and THE PRICE OF TEA IN CHINA????

This doesn't belong on the ALIPAC News board. There is a category for off topic news and discussions if you feel the need to perpetuate the birther myth.

This is for the forum called "Other news and topics."

Someone once took off one of my posted news stories about decapitations in Mexico from this forum saying it didn't belong under illegal immigration. Since then there have been many more stories about decapitations in Mexico and it is relevant to the illegal immigration issue as they are bringing their war to the U.S., but this so-called debate has no bearing on our fight to deal with illegal immigration in this country. If your angle is "if he wasn't our president..." you are totally forgetting about G.W. Bush and John McCain who both embrace illegal immigrants.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    And what does this have to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and THE PRICE OF TEA IN CHINA????

This doesn't belong on the ALIPAC News board. There is a category for off topic news and discussions if you feel the need to perpetuate the birther myth.
    With all the legislation the Usurper in Chief has pushed through congress at break neck speed on his agenda is amnesty for illegals!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife

Someone once took off one of my posted news stories about decapitations in Mexico from this forum saying it didn't belong under illegal immigration. Since then there have been many more stories about decapitations in Mexico and it is relevant to the illegal immigration issue as they are bringing their war to the U.S., but this so-called debate has no bearing on our fight to deal with illegal immigration in this country. If your angle is "if he wasn't our president..." you are totally forgetting about G.W. Bush and John McCain who both embrace illegal immigrants.
    Mapwife, off topic or not, Obama's administration has a HUGE impact on our immigration debate. Certainly you can see that. Why do you bring up Bush and McCain? They are history and some of us are looking to the future to make sure we don't repeat the mistakes of the past. You shouldn't take offense at the investigations into Obama's legitimacy. Perhaps you even voted for him but you shouldn't feel guilty for that mistake. Millions of others have fallen for Obama as well. I am one of the lucky ones who saw him as the fake and fraud he is before I pushed the button. As they say, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

BTTT

MW
    mapwife wrote:

I agree 100%. Until someone actually proves otherwise, this is all conspiracy theory.

TexasBorn wrote:

You shouldn't take offense at the investigations into Obama's legitimacy. Perhaps you even voted for him but you shouldn't feel guilty for that mistake. Millions of others have fallen for Obama as well.
    I'm not so sure mapwife has taken offense about the continued questions on Obama's legitimacy. More than likely she, like myself, is tired of seeing this topic forced into the discussion forums that are supposed to be for issues concerning immigration. IMO, until someone proves otherwise, the Obama birth question is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. If something legitimate arises from the discussion, it'll be all over the 6 o'clock news.

Oh, and I didn't vote for Obama, nor do I support him or his illegal alien loving administation!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree MW .

Too many ands,ifs,maybies.Either you have proof or you don't and this whole thing is becoming embarassing,especially for Mr. Keyes.

Kenyan Birth Certificate "May Be" authentic ???? Give me a break.

This is not an attack on anyone here,just an opinion.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Please do not post links to Dr. Taitz blogs as they contain malware

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    mapwife wrote:

I agree 100%. Until someone actually proves otherwise, this is all conspiracy theory.

TexasBorn wrote:

[quote:3uxgxvyo]You shouldn't take offense at the investigations into Obama's legitimacy. Perhaps you even voted for him but you shouldn't feel guilty for that mistake. Millions of others have fallen for Obama as well.
    I'm not so sure mapwife has taken offense about the continued questions on Obama's legitimacy. More than likely she, like myself, is tired of seeing this topic forced into the discussion forums that are supposed to be for issues concerning immigration. IMO, until someone proves otherwise, the Obama birth question is nothing more than a conspiracy theory. If something legitimate arises from the discussion, it'll be all over the 6 o'clock news.

Oh, and I didn't vote for Obama, nor do I support him or his illegal alien administation! [/quote:3uxgxvyo]

Thank you MW. I honestly thought I was the ONLY one on this forum that thinks all of this is BS and a major distraction from our goal on this board. Glad to see you guys coming out of the woodwork.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast