BREAKING: Biden Ally Seeks Revenge After Hunter Betrayed Him; Cooperating With GOP Probe

By ChrisMarch 2, 2023

Eric Schwerin, a key business partner of President Joe Biden’s family, cooperated with a House Oversight Committee investigation into the Bidens’ financial dealings. In February earlier this year. Schwerin’s assistance was said to include the provision of documents and testimony amid mounting concerns about the Bidens’ connections to foreign entities and the potential implications for national security.
Well on Thursday it was revealed that Hunter Biden allegedly plotted to betray Eric Schwerin. Hunter’s actions were reportedly prompted by concerns that Schwerin would cooperate with a GOP-led House Oversight Committee probe into the Bidens’ financial dealings.
Schwerin is expected to cooperate with the investigation, including providing documents and testimony. The investigation focuses on potential conflicts of interest and possible violations of federal laws by members of the Biden family, particularly their connections to foreign entities and the implications for national security.
According to a Breitbart, Hunter Biden allegedly proposed to cut Eric Schwerin, a key business partner of the Biden family, out of their joint business venture in a text message sent to two longtime business partners, Jeff Cooper and Devon Archer. Hunter suggested dividing the business arrangement into thirds, giving each partner one part, and keeping one third for himself.
Hunter also noted that he could cut Schwerin out of the deal because the current agreement had “no contract or any documentation to the affect.”
Hunter wrote:

“I won [own] 100% of BD ill sell you and D 33% apiece and we run these deals through the BD. Whomever the broker is now can easily switch his license to our BD. I get someone to replace Eric who isnclaiming 33% with no contract or any documentation to the affect and holding my money from Eudora and other shit as leverage to get me to give allmyequity to him in return for the 33.”
Hunter Biden expressed his distrust of Eric Schwerin months before proposing to cut him out of their joint business venture. According to a report, Hunter told his assistant Katie Dodge on December 20, 2018, that Schwerin was his “worst enemy” and claimed that he owed him “30% of my income” for ten years. The text message suggests that Hunter was frustrated with Schwerin’s continued involvement in the family business and unpaid bills.

Hunter Biden allegedly blamed Eric Schwerin for an inaccurate tax bill on December 20, 2018. In a text message to his first wife Kathleen, Hunter said that the bill was based on “information from Eric that is not accurate at all.” He also mentioned that his tax returns were not yet completed.
Hunter accused Schwerin of leaving him with a tax bill hanging over his business, according to a text to Hallie Biden on December 14, 2018. He also cursed Schwerin in a private text to Andrew Schwartz, the chief communications officer at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).

“F**k Eric … seriously … but yes, do anything you want to do if…” Hunter said.
The House Oversight Committee requested documents and communications from Hunter Biden, James Biden, and Eric Schwerin in February. While Hunter has refused to comply, Schwerin’s attorney has informed the committee that Schwerin will cooperate with their request. Hunter’s strained relationship with Schwerin has been revealed in various text messages where Hunter expressed his frustration and anger towards him.

BREAKING: Biden Ally Seeks Revenge After Hunter Betrayed Him; Cooperating With GOP Probe (trendingpoliticsnews.com)