Thread: BREAKING NEWS!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS!!

To save the economy, in January, 2011, the Obama government will start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to Lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN!!

Well...what can I say?

Someone sent this to me & I'm not going alone!!!!

(SORRY, THIS IS FOR LAUGHS TONIGHT)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    your number of Posts: 2666 might have been a bad omen for old folks .. lol
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    BREAKING NEWS!!

To save the economy, in January, 2011, the Obama government will start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to Lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

I started crying when I thought of you.

RUN, YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN!!

Well...what can I say?

Someone sent this to me & I'm not going alone!!!!

(SORRY, THIS IS FOR LAUGHS TONIGHT)
    "RUN, YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN"!! THIS IS JUST TOO DARN FUNNY! BTW. I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THIS IDIOT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE, HE IS THE REASON THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO COLA FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS. BUT, I GUESS HE WILL BLAME BUSH FOR THIS ONE TO.

Banned
    Theres been lots of cola... for illegals. More handouts, more welfare, more freebies. Just no cola for SS or Veterans Benefits.

I guess yah gotta be a cheat and a theif rather then a Patriot to get by in this admin.

I'll be there from row seats when Obama is impeached and brought up on charges of grand treason. Now where did that ye ole hanging tree go?

How about all of us Boomers board buses and travel to Mexico - no papers of course. When we reach our destination, we will apply for free medical care, rent assistance and food stamps. All Mexican institutions will now be required to print all their documents in English and all their employees will be bi-lingual so we can be addressed in English. Our grandchildren will be educated for free in Mexican schools. Turnabout is fair play!!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Nah they would just turn us over to the drug cartels in hopes of a ranson that would never come.

The US Government would shed a fake tear as they say "we will not give in to terrorists!". Then they would throw a party saying "all the debt problems are magically fixed and its time to throw open the border."

Don't temp them.... I bet Obama would make sure their was some bailout money to send all of our aging boomers right to the drug cartels doors.

I suspect much of the administrations redistribution plans are aimed at seniors perhaps because most are of a light color IMO.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I suspect much of the administrations redistribution plans are aimed at seniors perhaps because most are of a light color IMO.

Hmmm.... you may be right oldguy. Now if most seniors in the US were of darker color... maybe obama would work to be sure to give colas every year.

Maybe we should all work on our tans....???
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€