Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking News - CNN Reports Bailout Vote Put Off Until Fri.

Yeah! We're not out of the woods yet, but it does seem we are piling on the pressure! Power to the people! Nice round of applause to all that called, faxed, and sent emails! We CAN do this!!

Thanks Chloe. I hope this is a good sign.

Are you sure? I heard that the Senate is voting at approx. 9pm this evening (Wednesday) and the House is to vote on Friday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE:

I just got this warning. While someone at the Ron Paul Forums did post that the vote was off for today, and I did in fact confirm it by hearing it myself on CNN, I was told that the other news stations are still reporting that the vote is still on for tonight.

Could this be disinfo to get us to stop contacting them???? Let's be vigilant and continue what we've been doing until we can confirm it from all the stations. At least that's my opinion. Sorry if I jumped the gun here. I forgot this is politics!

Keep calling and demanding Dodd have hearings now.

We need an FBI investigation of Dodd and Frank.

Go to the radio or stream on line now the Lou Dobbs show.

The vote is still on so far because no alert on CNN that it is off.

Keep calling till the confirm is in.

A delay would be a good thing, it would mean there is trouble in the Senate.

Now, I will be honest that they are much more likely to pass this thing in the Senate, but we beat them on Amnesty for illegals in the Senate where they should have won so it is possible.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sorry but i am still hearing right now at 4PM EDT that teh vote will take place tonight.

The vote starts at 9:00 tonight. But I heard on Neil Cavuto that by some law(?) they cant complete the final vote until around noon on friday. I wish I could remember because he doesnt have his transcript out yet.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn