Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING: Quadruple Vaxxed Joe Biden Tests Positive For Covid Again… Will Restart

Retarded Joey has the Never-Ending Gobstopper A.K.A. the Covid-19 COOF

BREAKING: Quadruple Vaxxed Joe Biden Tests Positive For Covid Again… Will Restart Isolation

By Cristina Laila
    Published July 30, 2022 at 2:08pm
    813 Comments

Paxlovid-induced Covid rebound?
    Quadruple vaxxed Joe Biden tested positive for Covid-19 AGAIN on Saturday and will restart isolation.

According to the White House physician, Joe Biden isn’t feeling any new symptoms and “continues to feel quite well.”
    CNBC reported:

TRENDING: Exclusive Audio: TRULY HEARTBREAKING JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW with J6er Whose Son Turned Him In To FBI, Sentencing Monday- He DID NOT Enter Capitol, Nor Commit Any Violence - Biden DOJ Now Pushing for 'TERRORISM" Charges

President Joe Biden on Saturday tested positive for Covid-19 once again after consecutive days of testing negative for the virus, his physician said.
    Biden is experiencing no new symptoms and “continues to feel quite well,” Dr. Kevin O’Connor said in a memo shared by the White House.
    Advertisement - story continues below

But he will nevertheless “reinitiate strict isolation procedures,” the presidential physician wrote.
    O’Connor had previously warned of the potential for a “rebound” in positive test results, a phenomenon among a small percentage of patients who, like Biden, used the antiviral medication Paxlovid as part of their treatment.
    Biden had accordingly “increased his testing cadence, both to protect people around him and to assure early detection of any return of viral replication,” O’Connor wrote in the latest memo, which was made public Saturday afternoon.

President Biden
    @POTUS
    ·
    Follow

United States government official

Folks, today I tested positive for COVID again. This happens with a small minority of folks. I’ve got no symptoms but I am going to isolate for the safety of everyone around me. I’m still at work, and will be back on the road soon.

2:45 PM · Jul 30, 2022

Joe Biden tested positive for Covid the first time around last week.
    Biden’s doctor last Friday said he has stopped heart medications for Biden’s atrial fibrillation and high cholesterol due to his prescribing Paxlovid to treat Biden’s COVID infection.
    Biden delivered remarks from the Rose Garden of the White House Wednesday to celebrate his freedom from Covid isolation.
    And of course he trashed Trump.

“When my predecessor got Covid, he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed Medical Center. He was severely ill… When I got Covid I worked from upstairs of the White House… The difference is vaccinations,” said Biden.
    Joe Biden ended up getting Covid again just a few days after trashing Trump,

BREAKING: Quadruple Vaxxed Joe Biden Tests Positive For Covid Again... Will Restart Isolation (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gobstopper, Never-Ending Gobstopper get'm while they are Red Hot and Flying Off the Shelf

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bidens (Retarded Joey) real polling is at 11% Approval

27:10 mark of the Video “Die Unexpectedly” Propaganda, Russia is Winning, Biden Recession (rumble.com)