Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brennan shreds Trump: ‘I am relieved that you will never have the opportunity to run

Brennan shreds Trump: ‘I am relieved that you will never have the opportunity to run for public office again’

By Avery Anapol
    12/10/18 08:14 AM EST

Former CIA Director John Brennan blasted President Trump after he downplayed allegations of campaign finance violations by calling them a “private transaction.”

Responding to Trump’s Monday morning tweets, the harsh Trump critic said he is “relieved” that Trump will never be able to run for public office again.

“Whenever you send out such inane tweets, I take great solace in knowing that you realize how much trouble you are in & how impossible it will be for you to escape American justice,” Brennan tweeted. “Mostly, I am relieved that you will never have the opportunity to run for public office again.”

Trump, quoting Fox News, tweeted Monday that Democrats couldn’t find a “smocking gun” because “there was NO COLLUSION” between his campaign and Russia.

“So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution … which it was not (but even if it was, it is only a CIVIL CASE, like Obama’s - but it was done correctly by a lawyer and there would not even be a fine. Lawyer’s liability if he made a mistake, not me),” he tweeted. “Cohen just trying to get his sentence reduced. WITCH HUNT!”

Last week, new court filings from federal prosecutors indicated that Trump directed his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, to make payments during the campaign to two women who claimed to have affairs with Trump.

The sentencing recommendation called for “substantial” prison time for Cohen for federal crimes, despite his cooperation with ongoing law enforcement investigations.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...never-have-the
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LO(L!! Oh wow, another one confesses in the news. Brennan former CIA Director, header of the "intel community" that started the whole Russian Meddling and Collusion Hoax.

Can you believe such a biased, sick person as this was Director of the CIA? Probably explains why the CIA didn't know North Korea had nuclear weapons until we see them flying through the skies over Japan on world wide Tee Vee!

I think just a good ole rule of thumb should be if you've ever been a member of the Communist Party USA or voted for their candidates like Brennan, you will never hold an important position in the United States government.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn