Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Crocket, I give you a lot of credit for being so patient. Unfortunately, that isn't the only troll online right now.
    I've been trying to follow the conversation between Crocket & Bama, and can't see any reason why Bama is called a troll. This is the other topics news and issues section, is this not set up to discuss non immigration related issues ??? Dixie didn't you move the Lou Dobbs : no impeachment thread not to this section because it was non immigration related ?
    I talk on 2 issues on these boards, politics & illegal immigration, both are linked to each other. The current immigration crisis is a result of selfish politicians. Bama & Crocket spend a lot of time discussing, these 2 are both honest and determined.
    When a person continually stalks one person and constantly irritates someone, he/she qualifies as a troll. Bama needs to find some other friends.
    A troll is a person that deliberately tries to disrupt the discussion of the main issue ( illegal immigration ) of a forum. If Bama wrote all he's done so far in another section of this forum, I will agree with you. Yet, he's only written off topic in the off topic section. It's up to Crocket to respond or not. It's true that this conversation distracts other posters away from the illegal immigration crisis, but I think we can learn a lot from Crocket and Bama, they both seem to be very smart to me. I had to look up many difficult words they use, and I'm learning from them. Education is your friend
    "Cassie," does your twin by any chance go by the nickname of "lovey"?
    No, she goes by catsoul. You can read her posts:

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...howtopic=20514
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    [quote=cassie]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Neese":16ztkk65
    Crocket, I give you a lot of credit for being so patient. Unfortunately, that isn't the only troll online right now.
    I've been trying to follow the conversation between Crocket & Bama, and can't see any reason why Bama is called a troll. This is the other topics news and issues section, is this not set up to discuss non immigration related issues ??? Dixie didn't you move the Lou Dobbs : no impeachment thread not to this section because it was non immigration related ?
    I talk on 2 issues on these boards, politics & illegal immigration, both are linked to each other. The current immigration crisis is a result of selfish politicians. Bama & Crocket spend a lot of time discussing, these 2 are both honest and determined.
    When a person continually stalks one person and constantly irritates someone, he/she qualifies as a troll. Bama needs to find some other friends.
    A troll is a person that deliberately tries to disrupt the discussion of the main issue ( illegal immigration ) of a forum. If Bama wrote all he's done so far in another section of this forum, I will agree with you. Yet, he's only written off topic in the off topic section. It's up to Crocket to respond or not. It's true that this conversation distracts other posters away from the illegal immigration crisis, but I think we can learn a lot from Crocket and Bama, they both seem to be very smart to me. I had to look up many difficult words they use, and I'm learning from them. Education is your friend
    "Cassie," does your twin by any chance go by the nickname of "lovey"?
    No, she goes by catsoul. You can read her posts:

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...howtopic=20514[/quote:16ztkk65]
    No thanks.

Snakelady and her twin sister are also posting there. Alisa told me, she also told me the nicknme of Snakelady's twin sister, yet I'll not post that here without any permision from alisa or snakelady
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Snakelady and her twin sister are also posting there. Alisa told me, she also told me the nicknme of Snakelady's twin sister, yet I'll not post that here without any permision from alisa or snakelady
    I am not familiar with those names. Are they other friends of Bama/Strother?

I don't know who they are.

My sister was interested in snakelady because we're all twins.

Alisa ( Catsoul ) and I ( Cassie, real name Cassandra - see screen names topic )

Snakelady and her sister ( can't tell you her name without her permission )

There's another twin here on the alipac board who told it yesterday, can't remember her name.

I'm interested in meeting other twins, we're rare.

Banned

Alisa ( Catsoul ) and I ( Cassie, real name Cassandra - see screen names topic )

There's another twin here on the alipac board who told it yesterday, can't remember her name.

Rare? There are about 125 million twins and triplets in the world today.

What's more, there are two of you. There's only one of me.

Rare? There are about 125 million twins and triplets in the world today.

What's more, there are two of you. There's only one of me.
    125 million on a world population of 6,5 billion is pretty rare. You are very special, Crocket, don't worry

I hear you Crocket.

Provocateurs who choose to be incendiary will make others here dissident. Education really is our friend.

I hear you Crocket.

Provocateurs who choose to be incendiary will make others here dissident. Education really is our friend.
    thank you for not thanking me for answering all the questions you asked me in another thread

Thank you Cassie, you are the best. I hope this doesn't mean that I am your itchbay now that you answered my questions. In kind, I don't believe you thanked me for not tearing you apart.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast