Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Brother Nathanael - What Really Happened At Sandy Hook?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brother Nathanael
    January 6, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

Text –Text– Text

What Really Happened At Sandy Hook?
    By Brother Nathanael Kapner
    Copyright 2013

There are so many unanswered questions regarding the Sandy Hook killings that it not only boggles the mind but inspires anger and legitimate outrage.
    Even Lieutenant Paul Vance, head of the Connecticut State Troopers, admits that much information surrounding the crime is being withheld.
    [Clip: We want the people in the community and the state and the world to know exactly what’s going on. But there also some issues that we need to keep the cards close to the chest.”]
    To this day we have yet to see a single body - or even a casket - of those murdered at the Newtown School.
    And what about the first responders? Why were they not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the murders? Why haven’t we heard from even one of them?
    We are we being told that every parent who lost a child in the incident is sequestered by specially-appointed state troopers so that they will not be ‘bothered’ by journalists and that any contact would be prosecuted as “criminal harassment.”
    “It’s a time of mourning,” is the excuse given to forbid access to the aggrieved.
    Isn’t there one single parent who is angry about the murder of his or her child and would like some answers? … Like, “Who did it?”… “How did it happen?”
    Isn’t there a single parent who is against tighter gun control who wishes to say, “Gun control is not the answer?”
    Instead, we’re only hearing the scripted Jewish agenda out of the mouths of one or two carefully selected parents. Why not those with an opposing view?
    [Clip: “What was it like spending time with President Obama? Was that helpful for you all? My daughter Natalie was interested in asking him if he could pass some kind of legislation so that the only people that had guns were military personnel and law enforcement. And if people needed guns for sport that they could go to a range and the guns would have to stay there.”]
    No way! Banning guns is NOT the answer. It’s a RELIGIOUS problem. Americans have abandoned Christ and their accountability before God. That’s the problem … NOT guns.
    Moreover, I know that if it were my child I’d be hollering for answers. Instead, more and more questions keep piling up.
    First of all we have the medical examiner, Wayne Carver, who stated that clearly it was a “long gun” and NOT “hand guns” that fired multiple shots into the bodies of the children.
    [Clip: “All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the long weapon.” “So the rifle was the primary weapon?” “Yes.”]
    But now we’re being told—contrary to Carver’s AND the Lieutenant’s testimony—that the supposed killer, Adam Lanza, had in his possession “two hand guns,” one of which he shot himself with.
    No rifle, we are told, was in his possession at the scene of the crime.
    When Carver was asked if Lanza killed himself with the “rifle,” Carver answered, (and this is crucial): No. I don’t know yet. I’ll examine him tomorrow morning. But I don’t think so.”
    [Clip: “Did the gunman kill himself with the rifle?” No. I don’t know yet. I’ll examine him tomorrow morning. But I don’t think so.”]
    Yet, there has been NO subsequent press conference or statements regarding Carver’s autopsy on Lanza…why?
    How then did Lanza die? Or, is he dead? Or was Lanza not even the primary ingredient in this nightmare, as some are suggesting?
    Was Carver told to shut up? If so, who told him to shut up? Why did he say at the outset of the interview that he hoped that he and his team AND the people of Newtown don’t have a “crash on their heads” later on?
    [Clip: ” And I hope they and I hope the people of Newtown don’t have a crash on their heads later.”]
    What could come “crashing down on their heads” later on?…that we’ve been told a bunch of lies?…That there’s more to Sandy Hook than what the Jewish-run press has been telling us? And what Carver is forbidden to reveal?
    There’s more to this cover up that fortunately hasn’t escaped some astute observers’ eyes.
    On December 14 2012, the local NBC affiliate showed local police inspecting a “long gun” from the trunk of a black car that was parked outside of the school.
    Why did the “NBC Connecticut” network shut down this video?
    And why have “hand guns” replaced the original statement of Carver and that it was a “long gun” that fired multiple shots into the bodies of the children?
    I will tell you why.
    It’s because the Jewish agenda is pursuing a National Gun Registry—Feinstein announced this herself…[Clip: “What we’re looking at now is placing these weapons under the Federal Firearms Act. And this would require that they be registered.”]…in order to eventually, inevitably REVOKE Concealed Weapon Permits specifically targeting HAND GUNS. Get ready dear gun owners, urine samples are coming soon.
    If you ever at any time took a prescription drug like Prozac, Valium, or even a strong pain killer like Percocet, your Concealed Weapon Permit will be revoked. And all future permits will be limited to a select few.
    And those select few will be under the control of that “select” same tribe—Feinstein, Blumenthal, Bloomberg, Schumer, Boxer—who want nothing more than to see the Goyim gun-less, disarmed, and their 2nd Amendment torn to shreds and trashed.

What Really Happened At Sandy Hook? | Real Jew News
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-21-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I want to know is why the Jewish leadership in this country is always trying to DISARM AmeriKa while funding each and every citizen of Israel to be ARMED with our U.S. Tax Payer Funds

Joe Liebermann
    Dianne Feinstein
    Chuck Shumer

are just a few of the many

these arms paid for by the U.S. and given to Israel are the same arms that these individuals are trying to take away from the American citizens

YOU need to start asking questions and fast; these people are out of control

What I want to know is why the Jewish leadership in this country is always trying to DISARM AmeriKa while funding each and every citizen of Israel to be ARMED with our U.S. Tax Payer Funds

Joe Liebermann
    Dianne Feinstein
    Chuck Shumer

are just a few of the many

I'd love to get an answer on this one... these people if any should know better or is it that Christians are being sacrificed this time

to be clear on this... I am talking about the Jewish Leadership in the U.S. Government...

Not the Jewish People or the Jewish State

there is a common Demoninator here and I want to know

WHY..........

Gun Confiscation - Last Refuge of the Tyrant
    "All we ask for is registration, just like we do for cars." - Charles Shumer

Senator Chuck Schumer...guns for him but not Americans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast