Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The war is for corporations to make big money. They did not count on the fact that Bush was going to allow it to get so out of hand. While Bush was not looking Al Queda snuck across the borders of Iraq. We saw that coming though didn't we.

Haliburton is a big money maker. Dick Cheney.

George Tenet. http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/ ... index.html

http://www.citizenworks.org/corp/corpkilling.pdf

The war is as crooked as illegal immigration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNCAKFp7oYE
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige

Corporations - yes. I think that is part of it.

I don't think it was waged in order for corporations to make billions, though. I think corporations were promised this gold mine in exchange for their help in beating the drums of war.

One article I read states as soon as America got control of Iraq, they began selling off Iraq's resources to private corporations.

Yes, anyone with two cell sparking had to realize that once we attack Iraq, the entire ME would get involved in one way or another. Some are actually upset that Iraq was invaded and some are there as opportunists to take what they can - be it power or riches. That's what happens in war - to pretend no one expected this is just ludicrous.

No one except a true believer in Pres. Bush would ever accept the notion that no one knew the entire ME would not get involved when we invaded.

I just think the actual reason was something far more sinister - we find out if we keep our eyes and ears open - may be too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just hate the thought of one more thing being said about America. The people of the world hate us enough already.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I just hate the thought of one more thing being said about America. The people of the world hate us enough already.
    Yes, but I think they dislike our government - more so than the people. They wonder about us allowing this and other things to happen since we are suposed to be a self-governing country.

I have read more ugliness toward American people from illegals and HB workers here in our own country than I have from others of the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have family in Norway. There has been a lot said in Europe. But then again Great Britian would fall under that same category.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Do corporations have any money incentive to want the war to end??
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123