Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush not very loyal

Any one else poed by the way bush has his dumbfounded head up his arse while the small pro western country of georgia is being pillaged by the russian blitzkrieg ?

This small country has been one of our biggest supporters in Iraq as well as in its region.bush is sending a clear message to other countries around the world that it does not pay to put your head on the chop block for the USA we won't be there when you need us.

Shame on your george you truly are a spinelees piece of dog doo.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I feel the same way, They were there for us and we should be there for them. Our foriegn policy should be consistent.If we dont help these poor people, our allys will never believe us. It will also embolden our enemys, like Chine with regards to Tiawan.

In the 1950s, I think the US did the same thing to Hungary when the Russians marched in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is a creep! I hate that man! He says Russia shouldn`t do that but Russia says they were attacked first. What gives Bush the right to attack Iraq? There were no weapons of mass destruction! He did it for the BIG O, OIL in my oppinion. After I watch the video on 9/11 from newswithveiws I believe he`s a very evil man. Just look at his eyes, evil. When 9/11 happened he was reading a book to school children at a school and someone said "America has just been attacked", and he just sat there a moment and then continued to read to the children. I find that really strange! Wouldn`t you think he would have had a different reaction? We are aready 9 trillion in debt, how much more can we afford to take out loans. We spend money we don`t have. Even though I would love us to go and help them we have to stop helping everyone and get our country on the right track first. Americans First
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

I think bush should go live in russia with his great angelic friend(puttin) you know bush looked into his eyes and felt all warm and fuzzy,what a pair they would make dumb and dumber.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!