Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    this one must go with this one posted on ALIPAC below:

'Earth-Shattering' Events Worry Chertoff

Europe is at the top of the list of possible launch points for an attack against the U.S..........The special travel relationship between the U.S. and Europe is worrisome for Chertoff.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103304.htm ... c&t=103297

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia

Europe is at the top of the list of possible launch points for an attack against the U.S..........The special travel relationship between the U.S. and Europe is worrisome for Chertoff.
    this could be retaliation for the WTO sanctions against the United States that are due to take effect this week.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... yt&emc=rss
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia

Chertoff is barking up the wrong tree...AGAIN! It's the wide open Southern and Northern borders, you fool! Canada's lax Visa provisions allows ANYONE to enter Canada...and the terrorists are smart enough to know they can come to the US through Canada. The southern border is wide open, and they are pouring in from all over the world.

It's election time soon, and the GOP is going into the 'fear mongering' mode again. McCain is going to be Bush II...the only man in the world who will keep us 'safe'!!!

MW
    It would seem that 9/11 is nothing more than a distant memory to some.

AmericanMe wrote:

Chertoff is barking up the wrong tree...AGAIN! It's the wide open Southern and Northern borders, you fool! Canada's lax Visa provisions allows ANYONE to enter Canada...and the terrorists are smart enough to know they can come to the US through Canada. The southern border is wide open, and they are pouring in from all over the world.

It's election time soon, and the GOP is going into the 'fear mongering' mode again. McCain is going to be Bush II...the only man in the world who will keep us 'safe'!!!
    The 9/11 terrorist did not enter our country through land borders. We need to enhance security at all access points, that includes international flights.

cayla99 wrote:

If you want to be completely safe, and freedom is not an issue for you, cuba and china might be a good fit.
    Do you think that's really fair? Hmmm.......because I agree that security on passenger flights entering and flying over our country are to lax now make me better suited to reside in China are Cuba. That's a unique perspective. Forgive me for thinking national security is important. IMO, this has absolutely nothing to do with your freedom or liberty. However, it has everything to do with the security and safety of you and your family.

cayla99 wrote:

come on now, flights not even landing here? Personal info on people not getting on a plane? this is insane, invasive and down right beyond common decency.
    Are you saying it would be impossible for a group of terrorist to take over an aircraft flying over the United States?

AmericanMe wrote:

MW...please read the highlighted portions of this article. This is above and beyond normal security precautions. I'm all for international flight security, but this is insane! In fact, I would say that London, for instance, is much better equipped to fight terrorism than the US. Scotland Yard does a heck of a better job than the CIA or FBI.
    Should we be dependent on other countries to safeguard our loved ones? Personally, I don't think so. Furthermore, blaming Scotland or London on another 9/11 wouldn't fly, and it definitely wouldn't satisfy the family members of the victims.

Look folks, I read the article twice and still I feel this has been a long time coming. My only questions is why hasn't it been done sooner!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12