Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree about American kids not being able to afford college, or their parents. But what I will say is these kids aren't stupid. They are seeing what's happening in the job market. They are seeing jobs outsourced, businesses closed down. Why have a lofty goal when that career is gone and your stuck with loan payments while you're stocking shelves on the midnight shift? I would love to see more American doctors.....but when you have an insurance board deciding what you can and cannot do what's the point? In so many of these fields they expect you to do a job,but tie your hands behind your back so you can't. They are still wanting families and marraige and trying to figure out a balance so they don't make the same percieved mistakes we did. They've taken that hope of a better life away from them and replaced it with survival. Especially when you are on the mid to low wage scale.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Crazybird,

Ask Senator Cornyn and Hillary about the taxpayer funded Friends of India lobby organization.

Here's a thoroughly documented look at who the real players are with sending jobs to India.
    The Pledge of Allegiance to India
    Politicians are LYING. There are easy ways to stop it dead cold.

http://www.antioffshore.org/index.php?o ... 9&Itemid=2

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12