Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The White House and Congress have to mandate all employers to E-Verify everyone. And ICE deport the undocumented immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This administration has been an absolute whiz at playing with numbers. Jobs created may jump one month, but are they part-time or full time. Unemployment claims drop, perhaps because either the folks are no longer eligibile or are not even looking, hopefully starting home businesses. The Consumer Price Index, which measures the prices we see in our shopping, always throws out food and fuel as being too volatile, rather presenting the "core" which shows that everything is hunky-dory. Well, how are people supposed to live without food, and get to the point to buy the food without fuel? And how come the M3 money supply stats, which basically measures dollars in circulation, are no longer released?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    redpony wrote:

THEY HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY ON HAND. EITHER USE THE MONEY TO CREATE ENOUGH JOBS OR PAY UNEMPLOYMENT. FURTHERMORE, THE UNEMPLOYMENT SHOULD BE OPEN ENDED. IF THEY DONT WANT TO PAY SOMEONE BENES, THEN CREATE A JOB FOR THEM.
    IMO, it is not the governments job to support the unemployed. Furthermore, I don't believe it's the governments job to create jobs either. The U.S. Government is already the largest employer in the U.S. I never was one for supporting the 'welfare state' ideology.
    RIGHT NOW IT IS THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB. THEY HAVE ALLOWED THIS MESS TO HAPPEN AND SO *IN THIS CASE* THEY SHOULD USE THAT MONEY TO CREATE JOBS OR PAY UNEMPLOYMENT. I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF A WELFARE STATE EITHER. TO SAY TO AMERICANS...."GET A JOB" IS INSULTING. WHY ARE AMERICANS LOSING THEIR JOBS?

THEY DONT WANT TO CONTINUE UNEMPLOYMENT EXTENTIONS BECAUSE THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT....NOT ON HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY UNEMPLOYED. SO THE MORE THAT COLLECT UE, THE HIGHER THE ANNOUNCED UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WILL BE. AND I BET IT IS SOARING.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12