Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: Whitman Announces Latino Coalition Leaders

Whitman announces Latino Coalition leaders

CUPERTINO – Meg Whitman, Republican candidate for Governor, today [November 17, 2009] announced the leaders of her Latino Coalition. These leaders will work with Meg to engage and empower the Latino community across the state to move California in the right direction.

“Latinos’ issues are California’s issues: creating jobs, cutting government spending and fixing education,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im not sure what to make of this...I don't like it, but it doesnt surprise me. We can't do anything in politics anymore without input from the "hispanic community". Can't we all just be Americans?

I met Rocky Chavez when he was running for mayor in Oceanside. Seems like a nice guy, but could not bring myself to vote for him as I don't know where he stands on the IA issue we have here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need not fear the Hispanic Community it is the amnesty advocates whether or not they are Hispanic. Some of our most outstanding activists are Hispanic.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't we have someone else running?

I guess it is no surprise that John McCain endorsed Whitman as soon as she announced her candidacy and stated he would campaign for her.