‘I’ll see you all in hell!’: Caius Veiovis found guilty of triple murder and dismemberment in Mass. trial

After four days of deliberations, jury convicts man with horn-like projections and multiple face tattoos. Veiovis one of three who kidnapped and murdered three men and dumped their cut-up bodies on private property.

BY DEBORAH HASTINGS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Friday, September 26, 2014, 3:39 PM
Updated: Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:47 PM

GILLIAN JONES/AP
Veiovis, left, was found guilty Friday of a horrific triple murder by jurors in Massachusetts. The tattoed man with horn-like implants in his face told the jury ‘I’ll see you all in hell.’

A Massachusetts jury has convicted Caius Veiovis of murdering three men in Berkshire County and dumping their chopped-up bodies, according to local reports.

"I'll see you all in hell! Every f---ing one of you! I'll see you all in hell!" Veiovis told the jury.

The multiple-tattoed man with horn-like projections embedded in his head was found guilty by jurors who spent four full days and an additional two hours deliberating the macabre case.

He will be sentenced on Monday. The charges carry a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment.

Veiovis, with Adam Lee Hall and David Chalue, kidnapped and murdered David Glasser, Edward Frampton and Robert Chadwell, then dismembered their bodies and dumped them on private property.

AP
Caius Veiovis was found guilty Friday of a horrific triple murder by jurors in Massachusetts. 'I'll see you all in hell!' he shouted at jurors.

Hall and Chalue were previously convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Authorities said Glasser was killed to prevent him from testifying in a Hell's Angels assault case. The others were murdered to eliminate witnesses to Glasser's kidnapping, WWLP-TV reported.

AP
The booking photos of Adam Hall, left, David Chalue, center, and Caius Veiovis, right. The three were arrested and charged with murder in a cae against a Hell's Angels member. Veiovis was found guilty Friday, the last of the three to be convicted.

Veiovis’ attorney said there was no evidence connecting his client to the murders and stressed that the murder weapon had not been recovered.

The murder trials were moved from the Berkshires to Springfield because of intense publicity about the slayings. James Reardon, Veiovis’ lawyer, said he was worried that his client’s “unique appearance,” which includes several face tattoos and multiple bumps imbedded in his head, would jeopardize Veiovis’ right to an impartial trial.

GILLIAN JONES/AP
Caius Veiovis was convicted Friday of murdering three men and dismembering their bodies by a Massachusetts jury. ‘I’ll see you all in hell,’ he told the jurors who found him guilty.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1954217