Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    What I've gleened from all this today is that Bush will not concede to the rules for CEO's to take less pay or to drop their bonuses. He wants this money without any conditions on them. But the members of Congress are shaking in their boots because they fear going home to face their contituents, so they don't dare go along with him. Bush doesn't care. He's not facing re-election. We can't let Bush win this one. Tomorrow let's continue our calls to the White House, and keep the pressure on congress.
    Yup, we need to keep hammering down on them!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    What I've gleened from all this today is that Bush will not concede to the rules for CEO's to take less pay or to drop their bonuses. He wants this money without any conditions on them. But the members of Congress are shaking in their boots because they fear going home to face their contituents, so they don't dare go along with him. Bush doesn't care. He's not facing re-election. We can't let Bush win this one. Tomorrow let's continue our calls to the White House, and keep the pressure on congress.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!

1 million dallors a month for the CEO sorry I have been posting this every where because I am in shock and ahh at the the gall of these people!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    All comment lines for the President are experiencing very long waits!!!!! Well I guess so!!!!! 1-202-456-1111
    I have that number memorized. There are so many times I have had to use it during the past 7 1/2 years.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    1 million dallors a month for the CEO sorry I have been posting this every where because I am in shock and ahh at the the gall of these people!!
    ONLY IN THEIR DREAMS!!!!! We are not going to let it happen!!!

I think we all should go move into the White House. Isn't it the PEOPLE'S HOUSE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    THERE GREED JUST TURNS MY STOMACH!!

I have some great names for them but Whoa! would the mods be all over me, I could even be banned
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

I have some great names for them but Whoa! would the mods be all over me, I could even be banned
    You are a mod SOSAD, you would have to self ban!

You are a mod SOSAD, you would have to self ban!
    OH my I am a little upset huh...I forgot :P sorry I am having mixed emotions at the moment ( about just how angry I should be)

Thanks for reminding me and bringing me back to earth. I feel like me and toto are on a foreign PLANET!!

April

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast