Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    It's one thing to protest a meeting, but to conspire to shut it down?????
    I agree Betsy.

And wasn't LaRaza going to be holding their big convention in KC before they got into their hissy fit and decided to go elsewhere in that little dust up over the Parks and Recreation member belonging to the minuteman group?

Sounds like a little bit of spite work going on here........
    That is absolutely right azwreath!

Yep! I guess they were ticked and descided to use their power as special interest groups against the people of this country............The racist sons-of-a-guns!

These people sure don't appreciate our first Amendment do they?? Infact they don't seem to like our constitution at all, maybe they should get the hell out of our country!! Sending e-mails

--------------------------RED ALERT--1/14---------------------
    NEED HELP
    TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY "NO WOMAN IS ILLEGAL"
    Instructions and contacts infor....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-584446.html#584446
    Help keep alipac in the fight by contributing today
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    It's one thing to protest a meeting, but to conspire to shut it down?????
    I agree Betsy.

And wasn't LaRaza going to be holding their big convention in KC before they got into their hissy fit and decided to go elsewhere in that little dust up over the Parks and Recreation member belonging to the minuteman group?

Sounds like a little bit of spite work going on here........

That is absolutely right azwreath!
    Yep! I guess they were ticked and descided to use their power as special interest groups against the people of this country............The racist sons-of-a-guns!

Then I suppose I will just email the hotels in question and point out to them that they lost business with LaRaza pulling their convention after a failed attempt to trample all over the rights of another. Now they are threatened with losing even more business as these groups try to trample over more rights belonging to American citizens and where does it end?

How much business are they willing to lose to the agenda of groups like this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12