Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Katie Courick explained very well that now the news media is corporate owned; they as reporters are forced to censor certain people and certain events. When she was at ABC or NBC, can't remember which; she was instructed by her station executives not to delve into Bush's fake excuses for going to war. Recently a few of the news reporters mentioned the same was done with Ron Paul.

Paul cannot be bought and sold. The corporate news media owners stand to lose too much money if he were to be elected, knowing they cannot influence or bribe him. He is the only candidate to my knowledge that is not in the Council of Foreign Relations which calls all the shots in the USA.

The corporate owned media has also done a brilliant job in convincing people that Paul is no longer a candidate; even though he continues to draw in thousands more than McCain at any one given speech.

The wealthy owners of the US have no concerns. They are prepared to get out of the US to their nice home in Europe or elsewhere, once they finish raping this country. It is you and I who will remain here when Obama or McCain finally take the US down.

In short, people do not believe Ron Paul has any chance of winning. His campaign does not have the momentum or chance of winning that Perot had.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are.
    The votes are not being counted.
    You don't actually think that elections are honest do you?

IMO, RP was a little kooky and came across as too radical. I agreed on many of his points but one I strongly disagreed on was his position on Iraq. I remember watching him on a debate and he suggested that he would immediately pull all troops out of Iraq. Obama had a similar position and I thought that was very naive and dangerous. He also just didn't come across as presidential at all.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

In short, people do not believe Ron Paul has any chance of winning. His campaign does not have the momentum or chance of winning that Perot had.
    I disagree.....I was a Perot fan as well.....what they have done to Ron Paul is the same thing. Except Ron Paul has the internet following Perot never had back then. Both were sabatoged by the main stream media and portrayed both as bumbling idiots.

Idiot or not... Perot nailed it exactly. He had a huge following where people didn't realize their votes would never be counted. I never KNEW the difference with the votes. Why else would Rush have operation CHAOS if there wasn't a concerned effort for certain votes to not be counted? At the last minute other states scrambling to change their rules? Point, counter point, and those to block the play.

Even Perot and Paul left me shaking in my boots because they advocate self-responsibility.....much more than I was raised to believe.....but I would rather take those lumps knowing the truth....than slapped in the head for a lie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I think it is just a shame that we get stuck with pupets all of the time, no matter, it seems, how the voters vote.

It does make me wonder, often, about our actual votes and elections. God help this country.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I remember watching him on a debate and he suggested that he would immediately pull all troops out of Iraq. Obama had a similar position and I thought that was very naive and dangerous. He also just didn't come across as presidential at all.
    Shocked me too.....but then I watch them, our country and our families, doing it....and sorry....it doesn't work. Nice SHOULD work, but sometimes they kill you for looking stupid. Sounds good in theory but doesn't work in reality.

We have given Iraq enough time to respond. They haven't. They toy and play, we toy and play.....the game isn't worth it. Sometimes it's tough love to make them do it, instead of expecting us to do it for them.

Hey...you have a horrible kid....but you can't say no, can't ask questions. can't touch them, can't manipulate with food or special favors, can't raise your voice, can't do anything. Tell me how "Nice kitty" works for a starving LION.........it doesn't. Then tell me how killing things doesn't get what I want when it WORKS!!!!!! I kill....I get what I want!!!!! I converse and I get delays and I need to eat NOW. Talk and negotions happen BEFORE people reach critical point. We are AT critical point NOW. That point has already passed and "discusson and deals" don't work NOW. Too little too late ring a bell? You don't get a vote now that you don't like the results.....you already voted....this is the consquences. There are no "do overs" when you don't like the results..

Paul was on the ticket in Idaho and I voted for him, he didn't have a chance of making it to the Genernal election but I was not going to vote for anyone of the other 3 nor will I in the General election.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Its really quite simple. The CFR owns the news media and the news media has blocked Ron Paul's campaign, his activity, his votes received record and his very existence in the campaign for the presidency. It a total news blockade as far as Ron Paul is concerned. The candidates you hear about are all associated with the CFR. Ron Paul is Not associated with the CFR. He has not given up his campaign but in the end, only time will tell what happens to him. The stories you do hear about him show that people would rather have the status quo than support someone who speaks the truth. Personally, I would rather support someone who seems to be some good ...rather than all bad. All bad is what the media is giving us. All bad is what most people are asking for. So they will get what they are asking for. And cry about it.

The elections are rigged.
    Your votes doesn't count.
    And Ron Paul was our best choice.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast