Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can anyone explain. FULLY,why people aren't voting for RP

I don't get it.At least the man has a plan.And don' t seem to be bought out.And can honestly answer a question.
    There got to be a reason.Four years of RP.Could be nothing compared to the destruction,Mc Cain or Obama would cause this Country

Help me Understand.....ROB
    I..

Ive been asking myself this for months. Basically, he gets no exposure. The Lame stream media has totally shut him out and made him out to look like some blathering idiot. There are several examples of this on YouTube....

Welcome, by the way! Glad to have you here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I live in Oregon and our primary was just recently, Ron Paul was on the ticket and there were tons of signs for him in my town. I voted for him, I believe that many did, but as for those who did not, I cannot be sure why they would vote for the others, other than being politically blind.

It is very frustrating to see people like McCain and Obama getting the nominations when all they likely will do is attempt to sell us out. We simply have to remember, we do not live in an autocracy, so no matter who gets voted in, it is really We The People who actually have the say so and the prez must listen.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I voted for Ron Paul. I was one of the few states that actually got to vote before they declared McCain the winner. I don't know what other states do or even if Ron Paul was on the ballot......but it appeared once McCain was declared the winner.....if I were in those other states....I would figure my vote wouldn't count because the decision was already made. That's one thing that crossed my mind in the Democrate primary......they got to ALL states before they declared a winner and they were bitching between Florida and Michigan.......heck how many Republicans and Independants votes weren't counted because they declared a winner before everyone voted?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RP just didn't fit neatly into the democrat/republican template we have going on in this country. He isn't the first politician to suffer because of that.

For example, if you believe in civil rights or social safety nets, you *must* be a democrat. If you believe in a strong national defense or capitalism, you *must* be a republican. How is an anti-Iraq war, pro-capitalism, limited government, civil rights defender like Ron Paul going to win in that environment?

Almost two hundred years ago, Tocqueville observed how remarkably limited the political dialogue was in America. We have something of a tradition of shutting out new ideas to our ongoing national debate.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

The rules are different in each party, the rules are different between states.........that's why I sincerely believe they have already picked who they want and then grant us the illusion of having a vote between the 2 they already picked for us to choose between. Vote, don't vote...they still get what they want.

I mean look at what we are left to pick with......same thing different party except war and medical care. It's not a real choice.....they are all basicly the same.

VOTING FOR RON PAUL

In the Tennessee Primary, our local boy, Fred Thompson was a candidate for president. HE GOT THREE VOTES FROM MY FAMILY.

In November, 2008, all of us who voted for some one other than the presumptive candidates as of June 6, 2008 WILL HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOME.

I can tell you we will not vote for Barack Obama whose past affiliations reflect bad judgement if nothing else.

We will not vote for John McCain who we have watched in the Senate for 2 years either change his vote to suit the occasion or join with Ted Kennedy and a bunch of Democrats to vote against LEGAL HARD-WORKING AMERICANS and IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY.

That leaves Ron Paul and he may be gone from the spotlight but is certainly NOT FORGOTTEN.

Ron Paul is to honest to be elected President and besides,those who control our country would NEVER allow someone to gain office who would work to restore our Republic and give the power back to the people without a fight.They have done everything in their power to silence Dr. Paul including a MSM blackout.

However,I believe more and more people are waking up so there is hope for the future.Several "Ron Paul Republicans" are running for congress and other public offices which is a beginning.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Heck my second choice was Romney and he never got the full vote either before he dropped out.

We have Hillary who won the popular vote and she isn't in.....doesn't bother me because I want none of them.....just goes to show....majority doesn't rule and we don't really have a choice or a vote.

Not to mention.....I don't appreciate threats of violence if a certain party isn't voted in. We are already being threatned with violence in the streets if Obama isn't voted in. They want to make the 60 something race a trip to Disney compared to what they they have planned in Chicago. This is terriorism not a primary or an election.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast