Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    jazzloverinc wrote:

Meet ups are forming like crazy. I see this as an opportunity to get the Libertarian Party in the big leagues to compete with the two major parties. This campaign with Bob Barr is buzzing that it will be the biggest third party run since Perot. I want to see this happen...because it will crash McCain and upset the 2 party system.
    Yep, it could open the door wide for Obama. Is that what you really want? I don't have all the answers but Obama is the last person I want to see occupying the White House!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vote your conscious and do not compromise. Compromising is how our country got into the mess we are in. It time to have some convictions and stick with them. Own your vote and ignore the sheeple.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Vote your conscious and do not compromise. Compromising is how our country got into the mess we are in. It time to have some convictions and stick with them. Own your vote and ignore the sheeple.
    Exactly. If more people voted for the candidate they wanted to win, and only for that reason, the two party system would be crushed.

I don't want Obama to win, but I won't give traitor McCain the benefit of my vote for that reason. He's literally sneered at the things I believe in too many times for me to even consider voting for him.

If I have to vote for a pro Amnesty person, it will be Barr. But I plan on writing in Ron Paul.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I Love Ron Paul

I love Ron Paul ...but I guess he's made it clear he really doesnt want to be president...he wants to spread a message and that's ok too. I completely understand why he wouldn't want the job..it's a thankless job. I guess writing Ron Paul's name on the ballot is ok for the heart...unfortunately , it doesn't count unless he launches a write in campaign which he said he won't do. Now, I have to turn to Bob Barr who is going to carry the torch and continue the message. I like Bob Barr and I believe he can make an impact, probably wont win, but he'll get more play than Baldwin...who I also like. Any way you look at it...the message is going to continue to get out.

Baldwin > Barr.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Surely we know that anything that is going to turn this country around will have to be different from the same old thing we've had (from both parties) for the last few decades.

Yet, when it comes along, it seems to scare us.

The news media has worked very hard to label him isolationist, protectionist, kook, hate America, etc., etc. That alone should make us realize it isn't true.

As to hate groups, remember any group that opposes illegal immigration, is labelled a 'hate group' by some - even some in the media - and were called 'bigots' by our President. Don't pay attention to labels - especially those put on something by the news media.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I think people are upset with his desire for the U.S. to become isolationist.
    That's incorrect. That was never his position. That's how the media spun it.

Ron Paul:

Last week, I wrote about the ideology of globalism and how it underlies certain government policies. Managed trade agreements, international military adventurism, and amnesty for illegal immigrants all emanate from this ideology.

Yet globalism has a consequence that is, if we are to believe the rhetoric of its greatest proponents, entirely unintended. Globalists often label those of us who resist their schemes as “isolationist.â€

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I hate to break it to yall, but this is not 1776 .It is 2008 and the world is full of long range missels

We cannot afford to give up our bases in allied nations .

I always thought Ron Paul was a good man. But too many hate groups are funding him and they will exspect favors .

He also blames us for all the evil done around the world. I agree we do our share, but no more than the others .

No other nation that I know of condems itself like we do.

He will make the whole middle east very happy . And help the muslims accomplish what they tried to do with the Otterman Empire,imo.

I won't vote for any of them ,no more lessor of many evils for us.

There were long range missles during the cold war with Russia, yet we resolved that crisis by peaceful methods - not this "cowboy" mentality by the present administration.

You know, only true patriots would question their government rather than accept and swallow everything that they tell us! I used to be brainwashed into thinking it was almost a sin to think or say anything bad about my government. But if you've read anything about our constitution and the founders, they always warned us to NEVER trust our government! We should ALWAYS question their motives. They must always answer to us!

You make it seem as if the U.S. can do no wrong! These are PEOPLE we elect into office - not perfect GODS! They are all going to be tempted and manipulated by power and money. You've got to separate our "country" from our government. What I mean by that is, I consider my country as THE PEOPLE - not the federal government.

Ron Paul has NEVER blamed our country for ALL the evils in the world. But he is certainly blaming our policies - which by the way - many people in the Intelligence field happen to agree with him on. There were several books written about how our policies are directly contributing to terrorism, and putting us at greater risk. It's a FACT.

I know you're probably still viewing this from a "Biblical" perspective. But I personally feel this is just as dangerous as those Muslim radicals who are also following their own ideology! Anytime Religion is thrown into the mix, you'll have thousands of years of hatred and wars.

Who exactly are these hate groups that support Ron Paul? If they've donated to his campaign that's their right. It doesn't mean that Dr. Paul agrees with them. Out of the thousands of donors giving money to any of the candidates, I don't blame them for accepting their money. Like Ron Paul said, if they're going to be foolish enough to think their donations will make him alter his moral principles, than he'll gladly take it and use it to do some good.

Nothing angers me more that these vicious lies about Ron Paul. He would have been the best choice for President. He never got a chance because the MSM marginalized him. I went out and canvassed for him. No one even heard of him. But when they heard about his platform, their faces lit up and they wanted to learn more. These people fell into 2 categories:

1. They either voted for him
    2. They were too scared of losing to a Democrat so even if they liked him, they voted against their conscious. Ughhhh!!!!!

The candidates of choice were already selected for us by the corporate media. They pushed them front and center while any others who threatened the staus-quo were ignored or marginalized. Some freedom!

Ron Paul was the only one who had the intellect and the solutions to our economic and monetary problems. This is something he studied extensively. None of the other candidates are offering any real solutions. Notice how they tell you what's wrong - but they don't offer solutions!

Ask any American right now who can't afford to pay for food, gas, or their mortgage. Their world consists of providing for the ir families. Would they prefer we continue our empire abroad by policing the world and fighting these wars, which continues to drown us further in debt; or.... would they prefer to bring home ALL our people from around the world, which would in return - save us billions of $$$ that would not only help our economy but also, make us safer because our military would be here to protect us! Hmm....????? I know what I would choose!

Bottom line- Once our economy tanks, we won't be able to afford having all these bases and fighting these unconstitutional wars overseas. Doesn't it make sense to just bring our soldiers home now thereby saving lives, rather than continue them until we go bankrupt???

I feel sorry for a lot of Ameicans who still fall for the war on terrorism tactic. There are billions being made by the indutrial military complex which includes many people in our government - including our wonderful V.P. and Bush Sr. I still cannot phathom that people can call themselves Christians and continue to support the killling and suffering of our soldiers and innocent civilains. We have indeed all been brainwashed.

Hey Guys ... Just wanted to say " Hey " , before I go on vacation ... One I haven't had for 6 years ... I will keep abreast of events though as I'm taking my laptop ... And will be raising hell now and then this next month on the East Coast ... Wanted to say Thanks for all of you Patriots and for keeping me informed on All the issues and that it is greatly appreciated ... It's nice to know I'm not alone in regards to Illegal Immigration ... Thought I was going to have to put myself on medication for awhile there, I was Sooooooo pissed off ... Anywho ... Have a Great summer and be safe and Never give up the good fight. WE DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jazzloverinc wrote:

Meet ups are forming like crazy. I see this as an opportunity to get the Libertarian Party in the big leagues to compete with the two major parties. This campaign with Bob Barr is buzzing that it will be the biggest third party run since Perot. I want to see this happen...because it will crash McCain and upset the 2 party system.
    Yep, it could open the door wide for Obama. Is that what you really want? I don't have all the answers but Obama is the last person I want to see occupying the White House!
    So your solution is for us to continue to vote the same way over and over and over again out of F.E.A.R. (False Expectaions Appearing Real) And we continue to play right into their hands. Aren't you tired of this game yet???

We vote for the lesser of 2 evils and we still get evil. Don't you think it's time we try something new and actually vote our conscious???? I don't know about anyone here but I'm tired of being afraid and manipulated into these mind games

Jazzlvrinc has it right. The 2 party system is like a ball and chain around the American people. Your vote should be based on principle NOT party and especially not out of fear! If the majority of Americans would just build up enough courage to do this, we might actually see some real progress in this country. How will things ever change if we won't change our way of thinking???

It's time Americans realize this fact otherwise we will never end this hold they have over us. I mean, come on people! it's just common sense.

I've got news for you, there's no real differece between McCain and Obama. In case you have forgotten, they both want Amnesty. So the way I see it, since we're screwed either way you might as well go Libertarian or Independent! ;0

"A nation of sheep soon begets a government of wolves." Edward R Murrow.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast