Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can we discuss ?

Are we allowed to discuss these topics now on the forum guys? Israel and Zionism? I would not want to get banned again while trying to have a reasonable discussion about the Middle East, and about the foreign policies and influences ongoing in our once great, but now tainted, country....

Re: Can we discuss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Are we allowed to discuss these topics now on the forum guys? Israel and Zionism? I would not want to get banned again while trying to have a reasonable discussion about the Middle East, and about the foreign policies and influences ongoing in our once great, but now tainted, country....
    People have always been free to discuss the Jewish religion, Zionism, and Israel here at ALIPAC. In fact, we have had to discuss the several Jewish groups inside America that are supporting the invasion.

However, anyone that tries to blame the whole illegal immigration problem, or most of societies ills on people of the Jewish faith is going to get banned.

Anyone that speaks as if all people that are Jewish are the same is going to get the ax as well. Not all, or even most, whites, Jews, blacks, Hispanics, Catholics, etc... are of one mind on these issues.

W

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anti-semitism is growing worldwide .

Most have left their God, but so have most of the rest of us .

Hollyhood is run mostly by jews, but it's the christians and others who demand and purchase immoral entertainment they put out .

Jews are the smallest tribe in numbers on the planet, and the most persecuted .

They deserve a homeland as much as any other people .

Most blame the jews for the trouble in middle east .

Did the jews go to mecca or medina and put a synagoque on top of islams most sacred place? The muslims did this to the Temple Mount .

Do the jews ask their children to die killing muslims ? Do they teach their kids in school that muslims are pigs and monkeys ?

Have they not given up most of Israel for peace ?

Jews ruling Israel now have left their Creator 'imo' by allowing immorality to increase in the Holy Land ,just like America has . But there is still a few left who love God and they will be protected by Him ,imo.

All the armies of the world are coming against Jeruselem soon and thats when they will be protected by Him who loves Israel . [All this is my opinion ]

I am not a jew, but I do beleive what the Bible says and it tells me that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed .

I think soon we will have an anti-semite as a president ,who will cater to anti-semitism .

If you don't like what some jews are doing stop buying the merchandise of violence and immorality from them for your children and yourselves . Stand with the peaceful moral jews who love God.

We will all die sooner or later, and we will all answer for our time spent here .

This is an immigration forum, and drifting into the religious realm only causes distraction. Protest the religions based only on their immigration involvement, and leave the rest to other forums.
    Just my less depreciated 2 cent opinion of course.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    This is an immigration forum, and drifting into the religious realm only causes distraction. Protest the religions based only on their immigration involvement, and leave the rest to other forums.
    Like yours Ayatollah, my politics are stemmed from my religion . The nation that was once the greatist on earth , 'until we allowed the enemy to infiltrate and change our laws ' our political system was based on the Ten Commandments and other laws of the Holy Bible.

The Ten Commandments still are on the wall at the supreme court, until some anti-God,anti-American takes it down that is .

So it's impossible to seperate the two .

I also still have free speech and I did say it was MY OPINION and what I understand . You can say what your opinion is if you want to .

How can anyone talk about Israel without religion, it is home of the 3 biggest ones on earth .

I do hope we can discuss using only facts and it without insulting each other .

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola

PS. I do agree with your signature, only until we march and get in their face will any real change take place ,imo.

Thanks for the input

I would never so much as criticize judaism or the jewish people as a whole. There are so many wonderful and talented jewish folk in the world. My concern is with the influence that zionists inside judaism are having on the government of the United States for one.

Also the fact that right wing, somewhat more radical, people inside the jewish faith have a desire to make the West Bank and Gaza theirs as well, while driving out the Arabic peoples. At the same time just preaching to the American people that they only want peace.

I do not believe it is beneficial in any way shape or form to support Israel as it only gains bad faction and enemies in the Arabic and Muslim world. Israel has nothing to offer us except targets that they want us to attack. Thats just ridiculous. Now they are pushing us toward war with Iran.

I was utterly astounded when the U S Government went out and dumped Millions of dollars in the blink of an eye to start building a fence along the border or Egypt and Palastine, when they just dragged their feet for years and still have done very little to nothing to protect our own borders and citizens.

Radicals inside every religion pose a danger to peace and stability.

MW
    AyatollahGondola wrote:

I agree. IMHO, this thread should be moved to the "Other Topics" forum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My Father used to tell me "son leave your politics and religion at home" because it allways starts fights.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Anti-semitism is growing worldwide .

Most have left their God, but so have most of the rest of us .

Hollyhood is run mostly by jews, but it's the christians and others who demand and purchase immoral entertainment they put out .

Jews are the smallest tribe in numbers on the planet, and the most persecuted .

They deserve a homeland as much as any other people .

Most blame the jews for the trouble in middle east .

Did the jews go to mecca or medina and put a synagoque on top of islams most sacred place? The muslims did this to the Temple Mount .

Do the jews ask their children to die killing muslims ? Do they teach their kids in school that muslims are pigs and monkeys ?

Have they not given up most of Israel for peace ?

Jews ruling Israel now have left their Creator 'imo' by allowing immorality to increase in the Holy Land ,just like America has . But there is still a few left who love God and they will be protected by Him ,imo.

All the armies of the world are coming against Jeruselem soon and thats when they will be protected by Him who loves Israel . [All this is my opinion ]

I am not a jew, but I do beleive what the Bible says and it tells me that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed .

I think soon we will have an anti-semite as a president ,who will cater to anti-semitism .

If you don't like what some jews are doing stop buying the merchandise of violence and immorality from them for your children and yourselves . Stand with the peaceful moral jews who love God.

We will all die sooner or later, and we will all answer for our time spent here .

I agree WHOLE heartedly !!!

[/quote]Like yours Ayatollah, my politics are stemmed from my religion . The nation that was once the greatist on earth , 'until we allowed the enemy to infiltrate and change our laws ' our political system was based on the Ten Commandments and other laws of the Holy Bible.

The Ten Commandments still are on the wall at the supreme court, until some anti-God,anti-American takes it down that is .

So it's impossible to seperate the two .

I also still have free speech and I did say it was MY OPINION and what I understand . You can say what your opinion is if you want to .

How can anyone talk about Israel without religion, it is home of the 3 biggest ones on earth .[/quote]

Whether you like it or not this country was founded on the values of the Christian faith , even though most has been taken out of our government they can never take it out of our hearts !!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast