Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    My Father used to tell me "son leave your politics and religion at home" because it allways starts fights.

LOL, good advice too .

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Anti-semitism is growing worldwide .

Most have left their God, but so have most of the rest of us .

Hollyhood is run mostly by jews, but it's the christians and others who demand and purchase immoral entertainment they put out .

Jews are the smallest tribe in numbers on the planet, and the most persecuted .

They deserve a homeland as much as any other people .

Most blame the jews for the trouble in middle east .

Did the jews go to mecca or medina and put a synagoque on top of islams most sacred place? The muslims did this to the Temple Mount .

Do the jews ask their children to die killing muslims ? Do they teach their kids in school that muslims are pigs and monkeys ?

Have they not given up most of Israel for peace ?

Jews ruling Israel now have left their Creator 'imo' by allowing immorality to increase in the Holy Land ,just like America has . But there is still a few left who love God and they will be protected by Him ,imo.

All the armies of the world are coming against Jeruselem soon and thats when they will be protected by Him who loves Israel . [All this is my opinion ]

I am not a jew, but I do beleive what the Bible says and it tells me that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed .

I think soon we will have an anti-semite as a president ,who will cater to anti-semitism .

If you don't like what some jews are doing stop buying the merchandise of violence and immorality from them for your children and yourselves . Stand with the peaceful moral jews who love God.

We will all die sooner or later, and we will all answer for our time spent here .

I agree WHOLE heartedly !!!

Like yours Ayatollah, my politics are stemmed from my religion . The nation that was once the greatist on earth , 'until we allowed the enemy to infiltrate and change our laws ' our political system was based on the Ten Commandments and other laws of the Holy Bible.

The Ten Commandments still are on the wall at the supreme court, until some anti-God,anti-American takes it down that is .

So it's impossible to seperate the two .

I also still have free speech and I did say it was MY OPINION and what I understand . You can say what your opinion is if you want to .

How can anyone talk about Israel without religion, it is home of the 3 biggest ones on earth .[/quote]

Whether you like it or not this country was founded on the values of the Christian faith , even though most has been taken out of our government they can never take it out of our hearts !!!![/quote]

They can't take it out of our hearts , but I'm affraid some of us have hardened our hearts , and I worry what it will take to wake up the majority of us .

And this nation as founded on the judeo-christian faith . But it has been highjacked because of the silence of the professing ones ,except for the few like some here and others who still fight immorlity .

There are many people of the Jewish faith helping our cause. Brown supremecist groups have lately taken on an anti-semitic tone, as most racial extremist groups have done. There is good and bad in all creeds, cultures, and peoples. Certain facts are undeniable, and I would not blame an entire group of people for anything. That being said, it is good that we are free to speak about facts without being silenced. And a simple fact is that a pretty strong majority of media executives are Jewish. A similarly srtong majority of Hollywood executives are Jewish. Many Jewish ethnic activists worked to change immigration law that culminated with the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. The ACLU and I believe the SPLC have many Jewish activists and leadership. The AJCommittee worked hard to lobby in favor of the amnesty proposal last summer. If we can talk about Catholic influence over immigration policy, (and we sure have pulled NO puches there) we can talk about Jewish influence as well. Because above are the facts, and they are undeniable.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think we are outnumbered by about 250,000 to 1 . If you count all the liberals, fems, and non assimilating immigrants legal or illeal, and then count the silent conservatives ,christians and jews .

I think this is about our odds.

My husband made me erase the website because of this.

Nobody in this world could have onvinced me 7 years ago '911'that New Yorkers who have had a taste of whats to come would stand by and watch this done to our flag and the insults and threats hurled at our nation .

tbow009 wrote:
    Are we allowed to discuss these topics now on the forum guys? Israel and Zionism?
    Have you personally ever known anyone from Israel? Have you ever worked side by side with anyone from Israel?

I have, and consider myself very fortunate for the experience. I have the utmost respect for the Israeli's I worked with. I have found them to be the most honest and forthcoming people.

Just as American's differ in their christianity beliefs, e.g. Baptist, Catholic, Mormon, etc., so do Israli's have different sects. of Jewish beliefs.

I think of my Israeli friends as that Israeli, not Jewish.

I will tell you that I have found that Israeli's show more respect for America then any other nationality I have worked with. For instance if the Israeli's were working on a project together and speaking Hebrew and I happened to walk up to them, they would switch to English without taking a breath.

There are plenty of wonderful pro-American Jewish people in America. And there are plenty of pro-Isreal Zionists who use American political officials as puppets to carry out their agenda.

Why is it that Americans are not allowed to speak the truth regarding the Israeli lobby and its influence in Washington.

This is not being anti-semetic. It's being truthful.

Somehow we, the people, have been led to believe that any opinion we have regarding the affect and influence which Isreal has on the American government is now somehow categorized as a "hate crime" or as being "anti-semetic," if we speak the truth of it. What rubbish.

The Zionists, starting with the Rothschild family and the Rockefeller family, have taken an enormous toll on the freedom of our Republic in influencing our foreign relations, our policy in the mideast, and the control of our monetary system. Who do you think is responsible for pushing for the war in Iraq? Wolfowitz and Perle were enormously influential.

(American Jewish Congress Lauds Wolfowitz Appointment to World Bank.)

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/paulwol ... 90402.html

Richard Perle, who after pushing for a strike on Iraq is now pushing for a strike on Iran.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/816046.html
    Prominent lobbyist Perle: U.S. will attack Iran if it obtains nukes

Who do you think is responsible for establishing the federal reserve? Think Zionists have anything to do with this?

Of course not all Jewish people are involved in this agenda, just like not all illegal immigrants are involved in obtaining free social services from the US taxpayers. But some are.

There are some corrupt Jewish Zionist people in powerful positions just as there are American corrupt politicians in positions of power. We are being propagandized to believe that we cannot speak about these truths; that if we do, it is "hate speech" or "anti-semetic" speech.

In order to stand up for America and what is right, we have to speak about the Jewish Zionists, along with the politicians of this United States who are corrupt. One group influences the other, and this cannot be denied or ignored or called "anti-semetic" and be subverted.

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm

good night, and good luck!
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Zionist just give us what we lust for .

No worse than the NAACP ,CAIR ,:LaRaza or the Democrat and republican party's.

Jews are just smarter than the other groups above, so they get richer off our immorality and laziness.

If they are ruling the world as ' they seem to be ' than whos fault is it ?

Them mean ol jews made me do it , sounds like Flip Wilson who use to say," the devil made me do it ".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12