Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think that is a serious possibility to bust up the USA into a bunch of little "states" of the Global World, curiouspat. We are too powerful as a United States of America to ever "fit" in their new Global One World Government Plan.

They may be planning to do the same thing with Canada.

Then let Mexico ... the ones they really like ..... breed the whole continent into a bunch of Loservillas. Much easier that way for the Chinese then to take Management Control of this Hemisphere. They already have our money, our industrial base, most of our major ports, and now are taking control with greater voting rights of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and have just been admitted to the WTO...World Trade Organization.

Yep....They're going to Bust US Up into Nothing.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, that's why we're here, working to secure our borders and raise awareness with Americans and LEGAL immigrants. As well as enforcing our current immigration laws.

They haven't won yet. We cannot give up. Our country, our families' futures are all at stake.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Another revolution will be brewing but this time it will be against Washington!

I just emailed my sister a bunch of information about the North American Union. A guy she works for just found out and was astounded about what he had heard on a radio show. I emailed her everything I had on it. That old cliche from that shampoo ad comes to mind: And they'll tell two friends and so on and so on....

Thank God for the internet. Although, Hillary Clinton would have it sensored and controlled just like the major media!

People are starting to wake up to the fact they can't trust ABC,NBC, CBS and many other as well as the papers! It's sanatized journalism! The truth can't be heard except on the Internet!!

I have written letters to my Congressmen and have only received a generic letter response and some don't even write at all. REP.Menedez,who voted for the Senate SHAMNESTY BILL wrote me a lenghthy letter stating why he wants SHAMNESTY. REP. Lautenburg doesn't even respond to all his coorespondence!

I give my Representatives in NJ a (D) for responding to the people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cc quote,
    I hope they march, demostrate and scream to the highest mountain!!

They will, they have made it pretty plain the last few years they have no love lost for Americans lol.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

You are so right curiouspat. I said a year ago when I discovered the whole plot and finally figured out what was really happening that we were in such peril not that Americans wouldn't or couldn't stand up...just that it's a race against Time.

They are working so fast....but I was so encouraged this summer by the House of Representatives. The Globalists own the White House, both political parties Leadership, the US Supreme Court and the US Senate. What I didn't know was whether or not they controlled the US House of Representatives or state General Assemblies.

It appears they do not....and that is where our hope and future lay... with the US House of Representatives....and the General Assemblies of all the states. Even looks like we have some Cities...too...Charlotte, Nashville, Hazleton and many others I'm sure ready to pounce and take control of matters.

And we all need to remember this:

This is the United States.

WE are The Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here,

WE control what happens here.

The greatest task WE have before US,

The task WE were born to achieve,

And whether WE knew it or not,

Have been preparing for our entire lives,

Is to preserve the United States of America,

At all costs by all means necessary.

AND WE WILL.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We will defend the nation from tyranny!

If they push us to that breaking point! LOOK OUT GLOBALIST!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look Out is RIGHT!!

They best get those LIMOS gassed up set their compass on SOUTH and start high-tailing to the Border.

Thank God for the internet
    Amen! That is the best thing going right now to protect our Liberty. We should be ready to protect it at all cost!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I cannot see this happening as the United States is the most powerful country, Canadians do not want to give up their British and French heritage and the Mexicans only want to escape their country. There are too many issues involved with the 3 countries. I know Canadian citizens are against it and I hope they fight hard to prevent it just as the American citizens will.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12