Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Car sales continue plunge: Industry expected to languish dec

FROM JEROME CORSI'S RED ALERT

What a boomer! Car sales continue plunge

Industry expected to languish for decades due to generation's retirement

Posted: March 01, 2010
    7:16 pm Eastern
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

U.S. auto sales are expected to languish for decades, due largely to baby-boomer generation retirement, Jerome Corsi's Red Alert reports.

Baby boomers helped to nearly double the demand for new passenger vehicles in North America from the 1960s to a peak of 17.4 million cars over the last decade.

"This year, however, auto sales in North America are projected to reach only 13 million vehicles, up from 11.9 million vehicles in 2009, largely because 'unfavorable demographics' are expected to dampen vehicle demand for decades to come," Corsi wrote.

He noted the effect of the aging baby boomers is likely to be apparent in 2013 when the number of drivers 60 years or older surpasses the potential young vehicle-buying population.

The only bright spot for the U.S. auto market is that nearly half the 250 million cars and trucks on U.S. roads are at least 10 years old, meaning replacement vehicles will become increasingly necessary, he wrote.

"While the Obama administration took over Chrysler and GM to prevent bankruptcy, the U.S. auto industry's problems are far from solved," Corsi noted.

To learn more about Red Alert's predictions for the future of the auto industry and about which group of automakers is now lining up for a new series of government bailouts, read Jerome Corsi's Red Alert, the premium, online intelligence news source by the WND staff writer, columnist and author of the New York Times No. 1 best-seller, "The Obama Nation."

In his 25-year financial services career, Corsi has been a noted financial services speaker and writer, publishing three books and numerous articles in professional financial services journals and magazines.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=126591
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What?!! All that immigration growth increasing our population that Warren Buffet is crowing about isn't buying cars?! Really? Well, gee, Warren, ole buddy, what is the purpose of a growth spurt in the population if it overloads your circuits and no one has enough money to buy anything?

You moneychanging morons all need to be lined up right behind your treasonous politicians and starve together at the End of a Soup Line where your turn never comes up.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

GM, Ford, Subaru report double-digit surge in sales

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-189926.html

GM to reinstate 600 dealerships slated to be cut

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-190259.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    What?!! All that immigration growth increasing our population that Warren Buffet is crowing about isn't buying cars?! Really? Well, gee, Warren, ole buddy, what is the purpose of a growth spurt in the population if it overloads your circuits and no one has enough money to buy anything?

You moneychanging morons all need to be lined up right behind your treasonous politicians and starve together at the End of a Soup Line where your turn never comes up.
    that spurt in growth Warren Buffet is talking about is Illegal Immirants .. he seems pretty sure of Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

that spurt in growth Warren Buffet is talking about is Illegal Immirants .. he seems pretty sure of Amnesty
    Exactly. Warren is no different than Soros and Gates. They are all cut from the same moneychanger cloth hiding their money in 501 C 3 not-for-profit "charities" instead of paying taxes to pay down the debt of the nation they've collectively bankrupted.

They all make me want to puke. Why anyone gives them the time of day is beyond me. They none of them could find their way out of Harlem if their lives depended on it without a bag of gold to buy their way out.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The first thing I did when I retired was buy a new pick up truck, and when it needs to be replaced I'll buy another one.
    Many people buy a motor home or a travel trailer when they retire. The travel trailer requires a good sized vehicle to tow it. Don't count the baby boomer out. We've been through a lot, and we will survive.
    My mother is 90. She and her husband buy a new van every 3 years.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly. Warren is no different than Soros and Gates. They are all cut from the same moneychanger cloth hiding their money in 501 C 3 not-for-profit "charities" instead of paying taxes to pay down the debt of the nation they've collectively bankrupted.

They all make me want to puke. Why anyone gives them the time of day is beyond me. They none of them could find their way out of Harlem if they're lives depended on it without a bag of gold to buy their way out.
    I don't get it. Wasn't it just last summer or Spring that Buffet, Soros, Gates and Oprah all got together and determined over population was one of thier biggest concerns?

I don't get it. Wasn't it just last summer or Spring that Buffet, Soros, Gates and Oprah all got together and determined over population was one of thier biggest concerns?
    The over population that they are referring to are the White and Black Race .. look at how they push abortion on the black race and how the white race is always refferred to as being evil.. any more than 2 children in either of these 2 races and they are criticized

40 Million abortions performed since 1960

the Hispanic race at least as far as these corrupt politicians and media elites go ~ praise the Hispanic race as being tight nit, Christian and it doesnt matter if they have 4 - 6 - 8 children .. bring it on .. we have welfare programs to give you a lift up

they are choosing one race above all others

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

They all make me want to puke. Why anyone gives them the time of day is beyond me. They none of them could find their way out of Harlem if their lives depended on it without a bag of gold to buy their way out.
    Yep ... at the Billionaires Club in New York City last year.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 350303.ece

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    The first thing I did when I retired was buy a new pick up truck, and when it needs to be replaced I'll buy another one.
    Many people buy a motor home or a travel trailer when they retire. The travel trailer requires a good sized vehicle to tow it. Don't count the baby boomer out. We've been through a lot, and we will survive.
    My mother is 90. She and her husband buy a new van every 3 years.
    Exactly! My mother bought a new Buick when she turned 72. She wants a VW Bug for her next one. She thinks they're so cute and loves the colors.