Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CBS Pitches Dog Foods To Americans

Study: Dog Food Tastes Just Like Pâté

High-End Dog Food, Suitably Blended, Isn't Much Different From Pork Liver PaÌ‚teÌ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this is what you get America... Patetically corrupt politicians from Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Now Obama. Throw that in will all of the corrupt Senators and Congress and you have the slow motion death of a nation

Pull up a bowl and I'll share my Kibbles and Bits for a taste of your Purina
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is understandable, the government has been feeding us used dog food for years!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

We want REAL dog food..!! lol

This is understandable, the government has been feeding us used dog food for years!

..YEA..!

We want REAL dog food..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS: STOP the chaos..!! This so-called ‘administration’ IS a farce..!! Bust the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia gang NOW..!! www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html AND www.TheObamaFile.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

When I started working in the early seventies, as a trainee, I made the same amount of gas per hour as I do now as a machinist. Then most families the father worked while Mom stayed home and took care of several children.

Things have changed.

Now they are conditioning us to eat dog food.