Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Celebrate Constitution Week and Get Your Real ID Card Today!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Celebrate Constitution Week and Get Your Real ID Card Today!

Those who refuse, will not be able to travel, get healthcare, bank, buy or sell.

The U.S. Constitution was adopted in a Constitutional Convention on September 17, 1787 and became the supreme law of the United States of America in order to secure and guarantee the rights of all free citizens of the United States of America.

Read the Full article at www.ncard.info
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

AE

According to the former White House domestic policy advisor, Martin Anderson, the "Great Communicator" responded "My God, that's the mark of the beast," signaling an abrupt end to the national ID card debate during the Reagan years.
    Those who refuse, will not be able to travel, get healthcare, bank, buy or sell.
    Reagans statement echo's my sentiment and yours, JP, exactly. This is the mark of the beast. If you read Revelations 13:

And [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:16-18 KJV
    Some say it will be an actual mark, some say it is subjective, as in meaning, this biometric ID, with our retina scan (your eyes are in your forehead) and your thumbprint/fingerprint scans (these are, duh, in our hands) might be what John saw and could not interpret.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I have gotten to the point where it matters not one whit whether Real ID becomes a law. Doctors and utilities have my SSN, stores and gas stations have my credit card numbers, the IRS has my SSN with income and sources thereof, and the FBI has my fingerprints from the time I was bonded. The car has some sort of black box that can track my movements and the FBI has the tech to track me even with my cell phone turned off. People can undoubtedly pick my conversations out of the air, and there are plenty of reports of credit card numbers stolen with some guy with a computer in the parking lot as you pay for a purchase which is transmitted via satellite. I am not even sure my home's alarm system is not able to listen to conversations in the home.
    Americans are apparently demanding too much money so our info is outsourced to cheap labor in places like India. Not only are payroll checks processed there but there is at least one hospital using doctors in India to examine and advise on medical tests.
    Call me paranoid? No, not really, but just realizing the inevitable.
    And it is just going to get worse:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-768870-.html#768870
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Americans are apparently demanding too much money so our info is outsourced to cheap labor in places like India. Not only are payroll checks processed there but there is at least one hospital using doctors in India to examine and advise on medical tests.
    And it is just going to get worse:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-768870-.html#768870
    I have read several articles about what is called HRO or Human Resources Outsourcing. In HRO all of a company's hiring and firing practices are centralized in an office in India. A young kid with no real experience goes over a bunch of resumes and does the hiring. The same kid does the firing. Another employee issues a paycheck. A computer system determines who will get paid what. Employees can be fired on whim. Another employee may send another kid from India to take a job away from an American worker because the new kid is more 'qualified'.

I read an article concerning a rumor about an experiment being conducted at McDonald's to create a monitoring system in which a food service employee would punch into a computer to start the work day and artificial intelligence guided security cameras and microphones would monitor the entire work day. If the employee is caught goofing off the computer cuts off his paycheck and at the end of the day when he punches out he is told by a computer operator in India that he has been fired. Same with the microphone, if an operator in India catches you swearing or getting angry at a customer: fired. Again, this is a rumor at this point so no one knows if there was a serious implementation at this time, but I can be sure pretty sure that companies are least thinking about how such a system can be created...

India invaded our country and took it over without firing a shot.

google: India Human Resources Outsourcing

#
    HRO, the next big opportunity for India
    Mar 23, 2005 ... If you look at Nasscom figures, the delivery happening out of India is miniscule . HR outsourcing is happening mostly within the US now. ...
    www.rediff.com/money/2005/mar/23inter.htm - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Outsource Human Resource Management to India
    Human resource outsourcing will bring access to world-class processes, competitive advantage, and increased shareholder value.
    www.outsource2india.com/services/HR.asp - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    HR Article: "Human Resource Outsourcing: Scope for India"
    Human Resource Outsourcing: Scope for India. - by Shraddha Jalan * ... As a result, human resources outsourcing is becoming increasingly prevalent. ...
    www.coolavenues.com/know/hr/shraddha_1.php3 - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    The Hindu : Business : HR outsourcing gaining steam
    Jul 14, 2008 ... Outsourcing of human resource (HR) processes is happening in a big way in India and many medium and large sized organisations use the ...
    www.hindu.com/biz/2008/07/14/stories/20 ... 091700.htm - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
    # [PDF]
    HR Outsourcing in India: The Organized and the Unorganized Sector
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Human Resource outsourcing is slowly becoming the new buzz in India. ... Estimates show that the latent size of HR outsourcing in India is about $2 billion ...
    www.hrm.strath.ac.uk/ILPC/2005/conf-papers/Mathew.pdf - Similar pages
    by M Mathew - Related articles - All 2 versions
    #
    Outsourcing Times: Human Resources
    Take the field of HR outsourcing, for example. Out of an estimated $80 billion global HR outsourcing market, India accounts for a miniscule part of the pie. ...
    www.blogsource.org/human_resources/index.html - 166k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Open Directory - Business: Human Resources: Outsourcing
    Cyber Infrastructure (P) Ltd - Provides BPO Services, KPO Services, Outsourcing services & solutions from Cis India. HR ondemand - Outsourcing for human ...
    www.dmoz.org/Business/Human_Resources/Outsourcing/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Home - HROA - Human Resources Outsourcing Association Europe
    The Human Resources Outsourcing Association (HROA) is an association of ... Expands Global Delivery Network with Opening of Delivery Center in Noida, India ...
    www.hroaeurope.com/ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Why HR outsourcing has few takers - Cover - Express Computer India
    A much-debated subject in the last couple of years, HR outsourcing in India has not seen the required momentum and action, vis Ã* vis the global scenario. ...
    www.itpeopleindia.com/20030428/cover.shtml - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Outsourcing < Human Resources in the Yahoo! Directory
    www.hr-resource.com; BPOIndia.org Database on the Business Process Outsourcing ( BPO) industry of India. Site features news, events, research reports, ...
    dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Business_to_Business/Corporate_Services/Human_Resources/Outsourcing/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

google: outsourcing employee monitoring to India

#
    Remote Staffing Company, Outsource/ Hire Offshore Remote IT Staff ...
    VTLGlobal an offshore remote IT staffing outsourcing company India offers ... software development- foreign subsidiary india ... About Employee Monitoring: ...
    www.vtlglobal.com/offshore-remote-staffing-india.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Payroll India Software Employee Benefit, PF, TDS, ESIC, Salary
    Also for software outsourcing, India enjoys confidence of multination ... of its employee monitoring software: Cyclope Employee Surveillance Solution ...
    www.download3k.com/Press-Payroll-India- ... F-TDS.html - 30k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Central Europe Outsourcing News - Media Monitoring Service by EIN News
    India's largest IT services, business solutions and outsourcing firm ... used by ... Employee negotiations and From-job-to-job programme Negotiations with . ...
    www.einnews.com/centraleurope/newsfeed- ... utsourcing - 55k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Australia & New Zealand Outsourcing News - Media Monitoring ...
    the Label Division or impacts of possible outsourcing. Employee negotiations and From-job-to-job programme Negotiations with ... 2007. ...
    www.einnews.com/australia-nz/newsfeed-a ... utsourcing - 58k - Cached - Similar pages
    More results from www.einnews.com »
    #
    Computer Monitoring Software,Keystroke Recording Software,Computer ...
    SPY MAN is a computer Monitoring Software,Employee Monitoring Sofware,Keystroke ..... Offshore Outsourcing India - Offshore Outsourcing Experts help you ...
    www.spymycomputer.com/resources.htm - 98k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Business Process Outsourcing India
    Business Process Outsourcing India - BPO services like Data conversion ... Conversion | Employee Outsourcing |. Business Process Outsourcing Services In India.
    www.nissioutsourcing.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Payroll, Payroll Mumbai, Payroll India, Software, System, Payroll ...
    ... Mumbai, India, Software, System, Outsourcing, attendance monitoring, ... improve employee service, and become more proactive and strategic. ...
    www.infotonsolutions.com/Human_Resource_Management.aspx - Similar pages
    #
    Erase Hard Drive Completely - Erase Hard Drive Data Software Erase ...
    Employee Monitoring Software - Work Examiner - employee monitoring and time ... Offshore web development Offshore Outsourcing India, Offshore software ...
    www.eraseyourharddrive.com/resources/so ... ices-3.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Monitoring software,Lan Monitoring software,Employee Monitoring ...
    OsMonitor software was designed for LAN monitoring and employee monitoring. ... Get it now! Outsourcing,IT Outsourcing and Offshore Outsourcing ...
    www.os-monitor.com/ - 45k - Cached - Similar pages
    #
    Google, CNET lose outsourced employee personal data in a theft ...
    Jul 4, 2008 ... Google, CNET lose outsourced employee personal data in a theft .... The Future of Mobile VAS in India. The Consumer, the Market, ...
    www.watblog.com/2008/07/04/google-cnet- ... n-a-theft/ - 109k - Cached - Similar pages

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Remember that the following Surveillance software can be installed in India so an employee there can monitor another employee in the US. The same is true for the motion detector camera software listed here too.

Cyclope Employee Surveillance Solution

http://www.cyclope-series.com/

A common question about Cyclope Employee Surveillance is whether this is a monitoring software or a time tracking application. We consider our software as being employee monitoring software which includes time tracking features.

Our product monitors all computer activities and it is able to generate reports that shows active time spend using applications, documents and web sites. Cyclope also shows the active / passive usage of the monitored machine. These are major features for all employee monitoring applications.

The question on whether or not you are allowed to “spyâ€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    According to the former White House domestic policy advisor, Martin Anderson, the "Great Communicator" responded "My God, that's the mark of the beast," signaling an abrupt end to the national ID card debate during the Reagan years.
    [quote:1etbbu6c]Those who refuse, will not be able to travel, get healthcare, bank, buy or sell.
    Reagans statement echo's my sentiment and yours, JP, exactly. This is the mark of the beast. If you read Revelations 13:

And [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:16-18 KJV
    Some say it will be an actual mark, some say it is subjective, as in meaning, this biometric ID, with our retina scan (your eyes are in your forehead) and your thumbprint/fingerprint scans (these are, duh, in our hands) might be what John saw and could not interpret.[/quote:1etbbu6c]

So how do we get our drivers license renewed here NC and not have this ? I know people who already have licenses with this I have to renew mine soon and how do I do it without taking it ? I guess I could just drive with them expired until caught and charged like the Illegals but I would recieve alot harsher fines than they do.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    [quote:2i7zax86]Those who refuse, will not be able to travel, get healthcare, bank, buy or sell.

[quote:2i7zax86]And [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Some say it will be an actual mark, some say it is subjective, as in meaning, this biometric ID, with our retina scan (your eyes are in your forehead) and your thumbprint/fingerprint scans (these are, duh, in our hands) might be what John saw and could not interpret.[/quote:2i7zax86]

So how do we get our drivers license renewed here NC and not have this ? I know people who already have licenses with this I have to renew mine soon and how do I do it without taking it ? I guess I could just drive with them expired until caught and charged like the Illegals but I would recieve alot harsher fines than they do. [/quote:2i7zax86]

You cannot get a new id without getting the Real ID. If you as an American are caught, your car will be impounded and you could be jailed. That doesn't include the fines and court fees you will also incur. Those driving who are in this country illegally will be let go with a warning unless they are in a 287g enforced area.

You could always move to SC where they have stopped the REAL ID. in WV, you don't have to allow them to take a biometric image of you. Many other states have stopped the Real ID. NC will be next but not until 2009 and not without more Americans speaking up.

Apathy will be the downfall of your liberties.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

AE

JP, I am unsure how Oregon stands on this. How would I find out? Just search the states website?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

JP, I am unsure how Oregon stands on this. How would I find out? Just search the states website?
    Not good, they are fast tracking it.

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/news/id_news.shtml

http://www.apostille.us/news/oregon_aim ... rack.shtml

You best start calling your legislators now. If you want information and help from a group fighting this around the country and helping others fight it in their state, please contact me via pm for the details.