Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

CHANGE CHICAGO STYLE

CHANGE CHICAGO STYLE

Body count. In the last six months

Chicago - 292 killed (murdered)

Iraq - 221

Chicago is a combat zone.

Who is in charge? (The leadership in Illinois)

Senator Barack Obama (Democrat)
    Senator Dick Durbin (Democrat)
    Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. (Democrat)
    Governor. Rod Blogojevich (Democrat)
    House leader Mike Madigan (Democrat)
    Attorney. General. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike), (Democrat)
    Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of former Mayor Richard J. Daley) (Democrat)

Of course they're all blaming each other. Why?

They can't blame Republicans, there aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country. Cook County (Chicago)

Sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look it up up if you want).

Chicago school system one of the worst in country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.

And he says he is going to 'fix' Washington politics?

Recieved by e-mail
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love this! I'm going to pass it along to others.

I just put it on my website. www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

That's exactly how it is. Chicago schools has 10,000 per student for it's public education system and they still say they need more money, yet the successful schools in Illinois have between 7-9,000 for each student. Of course there's ONE district who spends 12,000 per student and Chicago zero's in on that as the reason why Chicago's schools are so bad.

It's the typical Dem chant......we need more money.....but nothing ever changes for the better. They tax and tax and tax and there's no real improvement on anything.

OH.....I forgot something I heard on the radio last night.........if Obama makes it as president.....he wants a "Black man" to take his place. Blago of course appoints whoever it is and those plans are already in place. The name escapes me, but he's already worked his way through the system to pass the tourch (state Senator) to his son, while he awaits his seat in Obamas position. It's all in who you know. And they wonder why Illinois is so corrupt and people can never get rid of anyone. Talk about the good ole' boys network!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, don't forget the gun ban in Chicago that Obama supported as well. You can see how well that worked. Now they're working on banning baggies.....the little ones because that's what drug dealers put their drugs in. LOL

OK......cameras all over to get you, yet they ticket you even if you haven't broken the law.....like right turn on red. It costs twice as much to fight it as it does to pay it and no judge goes against the picture, no matter what proof you bring in. Now Blago wants the "fast lane" for carpools and "green cars" with heat sensors to make sure you don't have inflatable dolls in your car to use those lanes. LOL

Lets also not forget all the things Daley has leased for 100 years to foreign countries as well. Like our toll roads etc. Parking garages on down the line.

AirborneSapper7
    Nice one, thats for posting

The name escapes me, but he's already worked his way through the system to pass the tourch (state Senator) to his son, while he awaits his seat in Obamas position.
    I remembered......Emil Jones......let's just file this back in our memory banks and see what happens.

It's up to the voters to get rid of these shysters. If they vote for them again, they deserve whatever comes their way.
    "

If they vote for them again, they deserve whatever comes their way.
    That's the point.....1/2 the time they don't get to vote!! You have some crooked shyster "appoint" who comes next. It's well known the fraud and payouts here.......an honest politician doesn't have a chance. In all seriousness.....the fact Barak Obama made it in Illinois is proof enough of the corruption involved and real questions as to what connections he has.