Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago rapper Capo dead in drive-by; fleeing suspects kill baby in hit-and-run

Where is Obama? Where is Loretta Lynch? Where is Al Sharpton? Where is the FBI? That sweet baby didn't even get a chance at life. Drug thugs. JMO
    Chicago rapper Capo dead in drive-by; fleeing suspects kill baby in hit-and-run

BY DOYLE MURPHY
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    July 13, 2015,

The rapper Capo, a member of Chief Keef’s Glo Gang, was killed in a Chicago drive by — and the fleeing shooters mowed down a baby boy in a stroller as they sped away, authorities said.

The 22-year-old was shot in the hip and back about 1:40 p.m. on Saturday in the city’s South Side, police said.

The suspects fled after the shooting and plowed into the 13-month-old boy just over three miles away, Chicago police Officer Veejay Zala told the Daily News.

Police haven’t named the victims, but Capo’s manager, Renaldo Hess, told the Chicago Sun-Times the young star was killed in the shooting.

“He was a good kid,” Hess told the newspaper. “The streets of Chicago is something. He was murdered. I don’t understand what is going on with all these kids.”

Capo, whose real name was Marvin Carr, was a documented gang member, according to a police source.

Two people are being questioned in the fatal shooting, the source said.

TWITTER
    Chicago Rapper Capo, real name Marvin Carr, was killed in a drive-by shooting on Saturday in the city’s South Side, authorities say.

WLS
    Dillan Harris, 1, was run down by the suspects wanted in a Chicago rapper’s drive-by killing, authorities say.

The baby, Dillan Harris, was with his mother and two older sisters when the killer’s vehicle barreled onto the sidewalk, slamming into the child, the Chicago Tribune reported.

“I was trying to save my baby,” the boy’s mom told the newspaper. “I never imagined this would happen... my son gone so soon.”

The boy was rushed to University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital where he died, Zala said.

A witness claimed the people in the car continued across a parking lot before bolting from the vehicle on foot.

The boys jumped out of the car right here in the alley and ran down the street,” witness Erin Fletcher told WLS-TV.

Rappers and fans mourned Carr’s death on social media.

Chicago police investigate after a baby was killed in a hit-and-run shortly after the vehicle was involved in rapper Capo’s drive-by shooting, authorities say.

“RIP youngbull,” hip hop star Meek Mill wrote on Twitter.

Chief Keef posted late Saturday as news of the shooting spread.

“I Love u..... bigggglo I love u!!!!!!,” he wrote.

The following day, he announced he had started the Stop the Violence Now Foundation and pledged to appear from Los Angeles in a free hologram concert in Chicago on Friday, according to the Tribune. Chief Keef will encourage attendees to contribute money for young Dillan's family, a spokesman for the rapper told the publication.

Chief Keef is "just so heartbroken and appalled" by the incident that he wanted to help in some way, the spokesman said. But, the spokesman noted, Chief Keef can't perform in person because of "outstanding warrants his legal team is addressing."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2289949

Man charged with murder for running down 13-month-old after fatal shooting

Man charged with murder for running down 13-month-old after fatal shooting

WRITTEN BY SUN-TIMES WIRE POSTED: 07/13/2015, 05:29AM

Antoine Watkins | Chicago Police
    A man has been charged with murder after a 13-month-old boy was run down by a vehicle fleeing a deadly gang shooting Saturday afternoon in the Woodlawn neighborhood on the South Side.

Antoine Watkins, 21, faces one count of murder with a strong probability of death or injury, a felony, according to a statement from Chicago Police.

He appeared in court Monday, where he was ordered held without bond and a woman yelled at him from the gallery: “You killed my baby!”

Watkins, of the 8100 block of South Bennett, was arrested in connection with the death of Dillan Harris after police saw him driving in a car matching the description of the vehicle that fatally struck the boy about 1:45 p.m. Saturday, authorities said.

Dillan’s mother had been standing on the sidewalk, waiting at a bus stop at 63rd and Ellis with her three kids — Dillan, who was in a stroller, and his two older sisters. On a warm day, they were headed for a family outing to the 63rd Street Beach.

That’s when the westbound car, which the Chicago Police Department said was fleeing a shooting in the 7700 block of South Kingston that claimed the life of 22-year-old Marvin “Capo” Carr, raced up.

“All of a sudden, they swerved and hit a pole and hit my baby,” said the mother, who declined to give her name.

She said she tried to push all of her kids out of the way but didn’t have enough time to get the 13-month-old clear of the danger.

Dillan was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 2:45 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. An autopsy Sunday ruled his death an accident.

Watkins sped away in the vehicle but was later taken into custody, police said. He was also charged with one misdemeanor count of fleeing or attempting to elude police and cited for failure to carry or display a driver’s license and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/7/...oting-woodlawn
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn