Children’s director ‘accused of raping dozens of boys’ found dead at home on Christmas eve

Sunday, January 01, 2023 by: News Editors
Tags: Child abuse, conspiracy, demonic, evil, grooming, insane, Jeff Church, lunatics, Mark Manning, Pedophilia, rape, Twisted

4,100VIEWS

(Natural News) A children’s theater director in Kansas City was found dead at home on Christmas Eve, days after he resigned from his position following a cascade of allegations of child sexual abuse.
(Article by Baxter Dmitry republished from NewsPunch.com)
Jeff Church, 63, who had led the Coterie Theatre for over 30 years, was found dead on Saturday afternoon, the Kansas City Star reported. The cause of death has not been announced.
On Thursday, KKFI 90.1 radio host Mark Manning accused Church on Facebook of assaulting him in 1991 when he was 27.
He came forward by sharing a since-deleted video by Deshawn Young, a Florida-based actor who previously lived in Kansas City, in which he described an assault. New York Post report:
“I am sharing this video testimonial from my friend Dashawn Young. Please be careful. This is very difficult to watch and hear,” Manning wrote.
“My emotional muscle memory was triggered in a way I did not fully expect. I lost it. I became so emotional that I wondered if I could even do my radio show,” he continued.

Video WEF Wants To Cancel Christmas To Fight Climate Change (rumble.com)

Manning went on to recount how Church allegedly assaulted him at the director’s home during a party after the production of “Dinosaurs.”
“I found myself pushed back on the bed, his mouth was on my body parts, my clothing seemed to disappear, and very quickly the director had penetrated me,” he wrote.
“It felt like my body was being used. How did this happen?” Manning said, adding that he had heard of many similar accounts of sexual abuse at the hands of the theater honcho.
Manning told the Star that the sickening acts had been “going on for over 30 years.”

Theatre director Jeff Church resigned after allegations of child sex abuse. Days later he was found dead.

“Most of these people were young theater artists trying to find their way through their theatrical career and a person in a very great authority position of directing them and deciding who gets paid and who gets the job [was] interfering in people’s lives,” he told the paper.
He said that after he shared the lengthy post, three other people reached out to him to share their similar experiences.
On Friday, the Kansas City Pitch first published more shocking allegations against Church from more than a dozen people.

Video The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia (rumble.com)

The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia (rumble.com)