Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn into Pill

China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn into Stamina Booster Pills

IBTimes

(Photo: SBS)
    The ground baby powder is put in the capsule, ready to be sold as stamina enhancer, according to the SBS team

A South Korean SBS TV documentary team accuses Chinese pharmaceutical companies of selling dead baby pills as stamina boosters.

The team reveals that the truth behind the dead baby pill is horrific and disturbing.

Chinese hospitals and abortion clinics that are connected to the business immediately notify pharmaceutical companies when a baby dies, mostly because of a still birth or an abortion.

The companies purchase the baby corpses and store them in some family’s refrigerator to avoid suspicion. The next step in this highly secretive process is putting the corpses in a medical drying microwave and grinding them into pills. The ground baby powder is then put in a capsule, ready to be sold as a stamina enhancer, according to the SBS team.

The Korean team acquired the dead baby capsules and ran DNA tests on it. The test results reportedly indicated the pills were 99.7 percent human. The test also found hair and nail remnants, and even the gender of the baby could be identified. The process will be aired with visuals in the SBS TV documentary on Aug. 6, 2011 in South Korea.

SBS further reveals that there has been a business network established between China and South Korea for a while, to fulfill the baby capsule demand in South Korean market.

Besides the dead baby pills, microwave dried placenta is another popular business in China, which hospital staff are allegedly openly involved with.

Source: http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/article ... acenta.htm
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can this be verified?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.

Doesnt surprise me coming from China - those people dont seem to hold human life at a very high value. Can you imagine the brutality they'd show going to war with them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can this be verified?

W
    ========================================

Not yet, at least not that I've found. I've heard rumors of China harvesting body parts from political prisoners on a routine basis, but this is the first I've heard of scavenging fetus or newborn baby tissues.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    If this is true, it is beyond incomprehensible!!!

Innocent Little Babies!

Why are we dealing with China at all?

China has practices that are not pleasant to think about. Along the same lines as a baby capsule to consume, the Seoul Times has baby soup. The pictures are disturbing. I just could not post a link.

This article just discusses the subject with no pictures.
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archiv ... b/08020109

Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !