Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its all about the oil. Super Powers fighting over oil. Oil that isn't even theirs to begin with.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

No, I don't think it is a bogeyman theory here. It is something that has been talked about by real people for decades.

Yes, I think China would like to have resources and land here.

But I think their real threat is economical -

Militarily, I don't think they are as big a threat. There is no reason for them to threaten as long as they have us in debt - and who knows what we promised them to get that money. As long as we are providing us with almost everything we use, including much of our food, I doubt they would bother us in a military way. If we change our way of doing things, then military might be an option for them.

I don't think we will confront Iran really until or unless we have the permission of China.

That may be the reason the US is not willing to make China get real on the trade deals or on the product quality.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if you believe in Revelation???? That is another topic. George Bush is supposed to believe in Revelation. Maybe he has decided is job should be helping Revelation along. He is doing a good job at that.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Scary thought, isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Paige wrote:

Already at war? What do you mean?
    This is a war not being fought on a battlefield, not yet anyway. An all out physical war at this point would be suicidal for China, and they know it. Regardless of what some on here think, we do still have the strongest and most capable military machine in the world. China is waging war on our economic base and corporate America is conspiring with them! I'm suggesting that China is using corporate America's greed, and to a lesser degree Americans love of cheap products, to bring us to our knees from within because they know a conventional frontal attack is out of the question at this point in time. However, don't fool yourself in to thinking a future conventional or nuclear war with China is out of the realm of possibility. I honestly believe China's personal goal is to cripple its prey economically and militarily before moving in for the kill. If they're successful, look for a confrontation over Taiwan in the future. The process I'm talking about isn't something that is going to happen overnight, and probably not even over the next few years. Well, for what's worth, that's my theory anyway.

Hmmm.......and to think some would have us close our Army bases in North Korea and Naval base in Japan. Did you know our Naval base in Yokosuka, Japan, is America's most important naval facility in the Western Pacific, and the largest, most strategically important overseas US Naval installation in the world. Having ships in this strategic location gives a great deal of capability for the dollar because the Japanese government funds over 70% of total US military support expenses as host nation support.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Having ships in this strategic location gives a great deal of capability for the dollar because the Japanese government funds over 70% of total US military support expenses as host nation support.
    They should pay 120% for the service.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12