Chinese Melamine In Our Food WAY Before 2007
By Patricia Doyle, PhD
12 -1-8

I am, yet again, appalled at the duplicitous, lying, utterly corrupt FDA. (Might as well be the Food And Death Administration).

The FDA first said that Melamine levels, any levels were unacceptable. Now, because we found it in US baby formula and because the US is so indebted to China, the FDA says the levels in the formula ARE acceptable and there is no danger, don't worry, be happy...the formula is safe. How can ANY level of a plastics ingredient be safe? It can't. This is as ludicrous as California's setting of 'safe' levels of pesticides and herbicides for children in the state's fruits and vegetables.

I sat here and I remembered discussing clusters of rare kidney cancers across the US. I think it might have been as long as 6 or more years ago. At that time, we had never heard of China putting Melamine in our food and no one gave it a thought. Now, in retrospect, I believe it's time researchers look at the dramatic rise in these (so called) RARE kidney cancers to see if a link between the cancer and Melamine does - and did - exist.

Many years ago a family member of a patient in a Las Vegas Hospital contacted me to look into her relative's illness. The hospital had contacted the CDC and of course I could not find out anything on that patient's case. I do remember that the patient had a very rare form of kidney cancer and also TB nodules in his stomach. He had preexisting conditions such as Lupus and the hospital did not make much of his illness, save he was already a sick man.

So, is it possible that Melamine use in food has been around a lot longer than use in 2007? The answer is obvious.

When is the US going to stop importing food and food ingredients from our sworn enemy, China? (I suppose never...because the US is now indebted to China, and China owns much of our country, body and soul.

As for trace levels of melamine being called 'acceptable' by the FDA, that is abominable and outrageous.

We are being exposed to Chinese Melamine from cradle to grave. It is in our baby formula, in our vegetables, yes, veggies, as the latest report states Melamine is found in soybeans imported to France FROM China, and in wheat gluten used in bakery goods...and many other items. Over 90% of wheat gluten is made in CHINA. Better READ LABELS...if it say 'gluten' or 'wheat gluten' DO NOT BUY IT. It is also in almost ALL MILK PRODUCTS. As in MILK CHOCOLATE.

So, we eat an FDA 'acceptable' level of Melamine in one food...and then multiply and compound it by almost every other food we eat. When do acceptable levels of Melamine reach unacceptable levels? The FDA is not telling us...and won't tell us...as usual.

NO LEVEL of a chemical poison is acceptable and we should not tolerate it.

Obviously, the Chinese are using Melamine as a fertilizer in veggies dubbed "organic" as is the case of the soybeans. They use it to cheat protein levels in gluten and milk powder, etc.

We are already exposed to a deluge of carcinogens and heavy metals and other poisons, why do we need Melamine? I still say that the plethora of (rare?) kidney cancers across the US is due to Melamine. It is time for researchers to find the link.

As for food imported from China? It should stop NOW. But that won't happen...it's up to YOU to stop buying it.

Patricia A. Doyle DVM, PhD Bus Admin, Tropical Agricultural Economics Univ of West Indies Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message board at: http://www.emergingdisease.org/phpbb/index.php Also my new website: http://drpdoyle.tripod.com/ Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa Go with God and in Good Health

http://www.rense.com/general84/fppd.htm