Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Chinese Professor Political Ad: America Now Works for Us

Chinese Professor Political Ad: America Now Works for Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP ... r_embedded

October 20, 2010 —
    This new ad is part of an ongoing communications program in CAGW's decades-long fight against wasteful government spending, increased taxes, out-of-control deficit spending, and a crippling national debt that threatens the future and survival of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brought to you by the same people that attacked Christine O'Donnell; you better know who's Who and Whats what and not just listening to attack ad's to make up your mind

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You better think real hard before you vote for her Marxist Opponent

AirborneSapper7
    Let us hope after today some things will get done FOR THE BETTERMENT of this country.

I do not really see jobs coming back since there are people getting very wealthy from the cheap labor market.

Report I heard the other day,on the news, that the top 5% of the wealthiest people in the USA have 40.....TRILLION DOLLARS! This came out of a report talking about the State of Washington wanting to propose taxing the wealthy in that state to help pay for public schools and infrastructure. EVEN BILL GATES AND HIS FATHER AGREED to it.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This corrupt government has outsourced our national wealth overseas and created an underground economy for millions of illegal aliens here at home by not securing our border and enforcing our laws.

Imagine if China were on our southern border instead of Mexico.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I see on CNN this morning the USA owns 60% of GM motors now.They are suppose to start selling the stocks off soon and dwindle down to 35% shares ownership.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

worth watching and passing along to family and friends

Commercial About The National Debt That Is Being Banned By Major Networks

The American Dream
    November 2, 2010

A new television ad about the U.S. national debt produced by Citizens Against Government Waste has been deemed “too controversialâ€