Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chris Christie: A Conservative Myth?

http://conservativenewjersey.com/chris- ... yth-part-7

Again this is an older article on Chris Christie
    Excerpt:[quote]Illegal Immigration

In late April of 2008, at church forum sponsored by the local chapter of the Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey, Mr. Christie assured his audience that illegal immigrants were not really here illegally, but were simply “undocumented.â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I cannot remember all who helped to build this man as a conservative.

Listening to much of the talkies on the radio, Wilkow pumped this pol as a potential for the next POTUS, Sean Hannity, likewise. Are they dupes? Or players?

Who else with the self adorned status as a conservative has helped to bring so much attention to a man who had hardly accomplished anything at the time but spark controversy in an area where any ordinary pol would have had little problem doing so. So quick to push this man up the ladder with so little attention to the bigger picture.

The same was said for the now Senator from Florida, whats his name?

Hopefully this one will stay home and work on the problems he promised to fix before seeking little warranted aggrandizement that hardly seems justified.

Thanks to idiots in the media for their premature love fest of an unknown, or little known quantity.

Thanks to idiots in the media for their premature love fest of an unknown, or little known quantity.
    Remember that is exactly what they did with Obama and no one knew the guy.

How is that? ONLY IN AMERICA!

Media builds and tears down this time around it will be no different, right now on the Republican side there pick is Romney however if he wins and runs against Obama he will be vilified in the media.

Honestly the people have little say in primaries, party leaders and the media do the selection, thus we end up voting for the lessor of two evils.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

From chaos comes order.

When there are many problems that need attention, the media can be expected to grab the bull by the horns and exploit the situation. While pumping the dark news, it becomes easy to set up players to enter center stage with some easy sound bites, anticipated rhetoric tuned to whatever persuasion intended, thus pumping candy for the ears to that persuasion. Human nature does call towards the problems, created though they may be, many like to dwell towards the excitement, hardships brought onto others, BUT, they also will always look to finding the answer to the problem, emotional investment, as we all WISH for a GOOD outcome. In other words GOOD outweighs bad in the human phsyche. When the good is presented, it is easy to latch onto and soothes the soul, even if it is to have been invented for the time being, or intended to mislead for a long or short term. It still sounds good at the time of investment. The medias and other movers and shakers, and con-men understand this tactic played on the nature of men. JMHO

Suck the fat from the top,
    til lightning cease to flow.
    Sell the wares of galleys past,
    Where men will beg to row.

Herman Cain got the Straw Poll in Florida. I guess they were not ready for that since they favor Romney/Perry. I am happy for Cain,since he has done good and not show boating like Perry/Romney