CHRIS WRAY GETS CAUGHT! Rep. Higgins Releases PHOTO of the Secret J6 Ghost Buses (Video)

By Jim Hoft Nov. 15, 2023 6:00 pm894 Comments

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) releases photo of alleged FBI “ghost buses” in Union Station on Jan. 6, 2021 during questioning of FBI Director Chris Wray on 11-15-2023.On Wednesday Republican Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) confronted FBI Director Chris Wray on FBI operatives working inside the crowds on January 6, 2021, during the House Homeland Security Committee hearing on domestic threats within the U.S.
This confrontation took place exactly a year after Rep. Higgins confronted Director Wray for FBI assets working inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Chris Wray refused to answer the questions – last year AND today!

During the hearing today, Rep. Higgins told Chris Wray:

Rep. Higgins: A year has passed. We sit here again, a year later. We, the people, still do not have a definitive answer from you or anyone else in the Biden administration regarding the FBI presence and participation in the months leading up to the November election and in the weeks and days prior to January 6 and on January 6 here in DC. We can’t get a straight answer, although we have a tremendous amount of evidence harvested and reviewed over the course of the last year, which you will see.
Rep. Higgins continued:
7 Reasons to Stock Up on Long-Term Storage Premium Beef Right Away

Rep. Higgins: You’re saying no violence orchestrated by FBI sources or agents… Are you familiar with, you know what a ghost vehicle is, Director? Director of the FBI certainly should. Do you know what a ghost bus is?
Chris Wray: A ghost bus?

Rep. Higgins: A ghost bus.
Chris Wray: I’m not sure I’ve used that term before.
Rep. Higgins: Okay. It’s pretty common in law enforcement. It’s a vehicle that’s used for secret purposes. It’s painted over. These two busses in the middle here. They were the first to arrive at Union Station on January 6, 500. I have all this evidence. I’m showing you a tip of this iceberg, Mr. Chairman. These two busses, Mr. Chairman, painted completely white, these busses are nefarious in nature and were filled with FBI informants stressed as Trump supporters deployed unto our Capitol on January 6. Your day is coming,

Rep. Clay Higgins then posted this photo of the secret ghost buses inside Union Station on January 6, 2021.
Here again is the photo from Union Station.

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) releases photo of alleged FBI “ghost buses” in Union Station on Jan. 6, 2021 during questioning of FBI Director Chris Wray on 11-15-2023.UPDATE: Following the hearing UltraMJTruth posted video of another set of ghost buses that reportedly rolled into Washington DC on January 6. The buses were allegedly filled with Antifa terrorists.
Here is a photo from that video.

J6 protester shows video of ghost buses rolling into DC on January 6.Important: This video is from a different protest. According to the web archive this was from December 2020 – via Bad Kitty.
And here are the mysterious protesters changing into pro-Trump costumes in the bushes near the US Capitol on January 6.

UltraMJTruth
@MJTruthUltra
·
Follow

Remember when Antifa Changed their Clothes?Now that we’ve connected the dots that these “Ghost Busses” were filled with FBI Informants, it’s important to remember that there were Antifa members changing from their black attire into Trump gear on January 6.Too bad this video…Show more

Watch on X

UltraMJTruth
@MJTruthUltra

Would you look at that… Rep Clay Higgins Questions FBI Wray in relation to Filling “Ghost Busses” with FBI Informants Being Brought to the Capitol on January 6I just so happen to have video of EXACTLY what Clay is talking about. The man in the second video was recorded on…

5:52 PM · Nov 15, 2023

CHRIS WRAY GETS CAUGHT! Rep. Higgins Releases PHOTO of the Secret J6 Ghost Buses (Video) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft