Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CLAIM: White House quietly pondering replacing Kamala Harris, fessing up about Joe Bi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CLAIM: White House quietly pondering replacing Kamala Harris, fessing up about Joe Bi

CLAIM: White House quietly pondering replacing Kamala Harris, fessing up about Joe Biden’s mental decline

02/02/2024 // Ethan Huff // 460 Views

Tags: badhealth, big government, brain damaged, cancel Democrats, conspiracy, dementia, DNC, elections, James O'Keefe, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, mental decline, Michelle Obama, Trump, vote Republicans, White House

Investigator James O'Keefe is reporting that the White House is eager to replace both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, but with who?
    Charlie Kraiger, a top White House cybersecurity policy analyst and foreign affairs desk officer in the executive office, told a disguised O'Keefe that while "they can't say it publicly," Biden has got to go because of serious mental decline.
    "Biden is definitely slowing down," the official told O'Keefe. "I'm just telling you what I've heard ... they're really concerned about it."
    Harris also has to go, but for different reasons, one of which is the fact that she cannot keep any black staff members, despite having blackish skin herself.
    "I think they need to get rid of him or her," the source added. "But no one in modern history has ever said, like, 'We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.'"
    Watch the video below:

James O'Keefe
    @JamesOKeefeIII
    ·
    Follow

BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President
    @JoeBiden mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.” “I'm just telling you what I've heard……Show more

Watch on X
    3:09 PM · Jan 31, 2024

(Related: Biden wants Texas to take down all the razor wire in Eagle Pass, but Texas is refusing, adding more.)
    They want Michelle Obama, but she's done with politics

Kraiger says he recently attended a meeting with Michelle Obama at which someone asked the former First Lady if she has any plans to ever again run for office.
    "No," Obama reportedly said empathically. "I've seen all this s*** my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me."
    As for Harris, she will more than likely remain as the nominee for vice president in 2024, though many Democrats wish she could be removed and replaced with someone else.
    "There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn't," Kraiger says. "She's not popular, but you can't remove the first black lady to be vice president from the go****n presidential ticket."
    "Like, what kind of message are you going to send to, like, African-American voters ... People would be, like, 'What the f***?' Like, she's a woman and she's multiracial."
    On X, an account called "Shipwreckedcrew" (@shipwreckedcrew) that claims to be run by someone with 22 years of experience as a federal prosecutor who worked as defense attorney for more than 25 defendants in the January 6 "insurrection" cases confirmed what O'Keefe reported about Obama.
    "I have very good cause to believe that the comments attributed to Michelle Obama are 100% true based on my own solid source on that subject," the account tweeted. "She has no interest in returning to the life they lived from 2009-2016."
    When someone else challenged this, claiming that the Obamas would love for nothing more than to rule America once again, the Shipwreckedcrew account responded as follows:
    "If you understand where I live, and you understand where they hang out, you might understand why I might have very good sources with insights into their actual thinking – based on conversations with them."
    Others noted that Kraiger's admissions are telling concerning the well-known fact among those in D.C. that neither Biden nor Harris are popular among Americans, including Democrat Americans who work in the nation's capital.
    "The White House is admitting that everyone hates the president and vice president," one of them wrote. "How much longer must we maintain the charade?"
    What do you think? Will Michelle Obama end up replacing Biden on the 2024 Democratic ticket? Will someone else mysteriously arise to seize control of American politics following a "black swan" event? Let us know below.
    American politics is an embarrassing joke. Find out more at BigGovernment.news.
    Sources for this article include:
    Twitter.com
    NaturalNews.com

CLAIM: White House quietly pondering replacing Kamala Harris, fessing up about Joe Biden’s mental decline – NaturalNews.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2 Simpletons are walking down the street

Kamala Kabala and Retarded Joey remind me of the Apple Dumpling Gang

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Both should be replaced with President Trump and VP Ron DeSantis.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL