Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Closed door Emergency Fed Meeting

Governments interjecting the tax payers money without the approval of the people which is relayed through our representetives that have had no say in this tax payer money bailout.
    Our Representietives in the house and congress have had no say, which means we have had no say, which means that big brother went into big mothers purse and stold the money while she wasn't looking.

All the Globalist supporters say the government may or may not make money off this deal, they don't know yet ...and the truth is we'll never know will we? All we'll hear is what they want to tell us, there is no paper trail and the BIG meeting with Polosi, Bush, Benanake, Paulson and others are having the BIG Emergency Financial meeting behind closed doors, last I heard this is all of America's problems, why do they need closed doors? Isn't it odd that the very people that caused the problem get to have a closed door meeting so we don't get to hear who the real culprits are, and therefore hold them accountable? They are acting like the American People are the enemy and they don't want us to know whats going on. This is total rubish!

The truth is, we've had too many closed doors and too many Big shots thinking they have the right to make decisions about our borders, national sovereignty, the NAU and other things. We need total transparency NOW!

All these people in the meeting have a vested interested in making sure these companies don't go under, while we the people with the money to bail out get no information at all. When is the last time you could tell a banker that it was none of your business why you need the loan, you just need it, trust me, you'll get your money. You'd be laughed out of the bank, but these elites are planning on a way to win at every angle while we loose over and over again.

I'm telling you, we are in the former Soviet Union AFTER the collapse. The reason I say AFTER the collapse is because we have ALREADY COLLAPSED and just like after the former Soviet Union collapsed the big money criminals swooped in to steal and just take everything in sight that had any value to it. Thats whats going on here, the same thing, the greedy money people are doing the same thing, they are trying to steal anything of value that is left, trying to drain every single dollar that is left in the ordinary American Citizen.

FACE IT GUYS, WE ARE ALREADY BANKRUPT!
    I'm sure the people in other countries are talking about America just like we did the former Soviet Union after they collapsed about how the Soviet People were getting everything stolen from them from the institutional crooks.

Notice how we have not heard any Foreign opinions about whats going on here with this financial problem on the news? Thats cause the media doesn't want people to know what other countries are saying about us, that we're broke and the political crooks have stolen everything that isn't nailed down. FACE IT.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I believe this was all planned to create the NAU and bring on the Amero. It's all happening....everything we read about.

Agree, Chexfive. We have been in a serious financial situation for many years, brought to a realization when the "housing bubble" burst. The housing bubble was also probably also helped along to its peak by this administration printing more and more debt obligation and printing more and more dollars with no foundation, and many American residents, legal and illegal, taking out home equity loans which the banks willingly gave them without much examination for things like grand vacations, and other serious life needs, like having the biggest baddest fleet of Hummers in the city.
    We are facing seriously bad times although the administration keeps assuring us the economy is strong. The rest of the world understands this, so why doesn't the administration speak the truth? Oh never mind, as this is an election year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, Notice how the financial people said the banks didn't have the money to bail out AIG but they came up with $250 Bln to inject into the market today.

What a load of lies!

Without that $250 Bln to prop the stock market up yet again, (about the 10th time in the last few months) the stock market would have tanked and technicly with the $250 Bln injection that would make the gains for today about even after you take the $250 Bln injection back out. So, there was no big gain today and with the stocks falling this was probably still a losing day in the market on the balance scales, all it does is delay the melt down, all about deception and perception and people gobble it up aye? Nothin but a delay tactic.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I am extremely alarmed by the bail outs with our money. It is outrageous that these financial influences have so much control over our government and are throwing Americans out the window on this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I believe this was all planned to create the NAU and bring on the Amero. It's all happening....everything we read about.
    I am trying to get all this straight, because it sounds like things are happening so fast that the average citizen can't make heads or tails of it:

1. Mexico's incompetent government gets 1.4 billion dollars for something called the 'Merida Initiative' but Mexico is completely hopeless when it comes to running their own affairs.

2. A border fence would help stem the drug traffic that Mexico needs to halt if they are to continue the fight against the drug cartels, but Mexico opposes border security.

3. California's finances are getting worse and worse and California's leadership has stumbled because Arnold Schwartzenneger was nothing more than an actor turned Liberal 'RINO' governor.

4. California is threatening to fire public service personnel, but the federal government still hands over millions of dollars to drug gangs who have terrorized American citizens into abandoning California.

5. Michael Chertoff 'goofs' a border fence initiative and passes the buck on to Boeing, the company that was initially denied the Air refueling contract in favor of France.

6. John McCain campaigns in Mexico for illegal alien voters by promising amnesty for illegal aliens.

7. Obama wants to create a new 'guestworker' program for illegal aliens when we already have 23.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    I am trying to get all this straight, because it sounds like things are happening so fast that the average citizen can't make heads or tails of it:

1. Mexico's incompetent government gets 1.4 billion dollars for something called the 'Merida Initiative' but Mexico is completely hopeless when it comes to running their own affairs.

2. A border fence would help stem the drug traffic that Mexico needs to halt if they are to continue the fight against the drug cartels, but Mexico opposes border security.

3. California's finances are getting worse and worse and California's leadership has stumbled because Arnold Schwartzenneger was nothing more than an actor turned Liberal 'RINO' governor.

4. California is threatening to fire public service personnel, but the federal government still hands over millions of dollars to drug gangs who have terrorized American citizens into abandoning California.

5. Michael Chertoff 'goofs' a border fence initiative and passes the buck on to Boeing, the company that was initially denied the Air refueling contract in favor of France.

6. John McCain campaigns in Mexico for illegal alien voters by promising amnesty for illegal aliens.

7. Obama wants to create a new 'guestworker' program for illegal aliens when we already have 23.
    I think you have the jest of it millere. Hey...do you think it's too late for us to ask mexico for that 1.4 billion back? I really think we need it more than they do at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by millere

I think you have the jest of it millere. Hey...do you think it's too late for us to ask mexico for that 1.4 billion back? I really think we need it more than they do at the moment...
    Again it brings up the point that Mexico's own security needs would be served by a secure border and American troops fighting the cartels along the border but Calderon says this would be 'racist' showing that he is not serious about fighting the drug cartels to begin with. Calderon is not on the side of the US but wants a quick billion dollar 'bribe'.

NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE! WE AMERICANS HAVE GOT TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRULY HAPPENING. AND WHO WE CAN TRUST?