Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN:National report card vote on Obama/Congress 100 days

This was interesting. And telling... There are a serious of 10 questions about Obama's performance, healthcare, congress, etc... that you can give a grade to. There is a map that you can see the results for each state. It seems overwhelmingly that 'F' is the largest percentage.

Go vote before the final grades are presented.

http://reportcard.cnn.com/

VOTE NOW The CNN National Report Card: Second 100 Days
    Now is your chance to grade the Obama Administration and Congress on how its handled the second 100 days in office.
    Vote now on CNN.com, and then tune in to CNN TV on August 6, 2009 at 8p ET for the final grades.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thse are ten good questions.
    i like the question about the media. justing from the colors, it was a D

April
    f'S FOR ALL!!!!!

The link says I already voted
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not many grades above a "C", except for a few states with a few of the questions. But one of those is Washington DC (they count it as a state), so that explains that.

Thanks for posting fedup. I posted the link on my state's 9-12 Project website also.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Bttt to make sure everyone has a chance to vote!