Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CNN, The New Yorker Think Robots And Cars Are Racist

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN, The New Yorker Think Robots And Cars Are Racist

CNN, The New Yorker Think Robots And Cars Are Racist

In the past week CNN has called white robots a sign of racism and now The New Yorker thinks your cars have created racism.
    CNN got cut to shreds during the week when it shred its story on the racism of white robots on Twitter and it was not a parody.
    Have you ever noticed the popularity of white robots? The reason for these shades of technological white may be racism, according to new research. https://t.co/PHJHO91VtA— CNN (@CNN) August 1, 2019
    “Have you ever noticed the popularity of white robots? The reason for these shades of technological white may be racism, according to new research,” it said.
    You see them in films like Will Smith’s “I, Robot” and Eve from “Wall-E.” Real-life examples include Honda’s Asimo, UBTECH’s Walker, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas, and even NASA’s Valkyrie robot.All made of shiny white material. And some real-life humanoid robots are modeled after white celebrities, such as Audrey Hepburn and Scarlett Johansson.
    The reason for these shades of technological white may be racism, according to new research.
    “Robots And Racism,” a study conducted by the Human Interface Technology Laboratory in New Zealand (HIT Lab NZ) and published by the country’s University of Canterbury, suggests people perceive physically human-like robotsto have a race and therefore apply racial stereotypes to white and black robots.
    These colors have been found to trigger social cues that determine how humans react to and behave toward other people and also, apparently, robots.
    Do Democrats play the race card?

“The bias against black robots is a result of bias against African-Americans,” lead researcher Christoph Bartneck explained to The Next Web. He told CNN, “It is amazing to see how people who had no prior interaction with robots show racial bias towards them.”
    People mocked CNN for publishing a nonsense story like that, but The New Yorker must have been jealous of the attention.
    “Combustion engines have helped create a climate crisis. The quest for oil has led our soldiers into war. And the road has become a setting for violent, systemic racism. Are cars worth it?” it said.
    Combustion engines have helped create a climate crisis. The quest for oil has led our soldiers into war. And the road has become a setting for violent, systemic racism. Are cars worth it? https://t.co/K5XX5TAlmA— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) August 3, 2019
    For years, I counted this inability to drive as one of many personal failures. More recently, I’ve wondered whether I performed an accidental kindness for the world.
    I am one of those Darth Vader pedestrians who loudly tailgate couples moving slowly up the sidewalk, and I’m sure that I would be a twit behind the wheel.
    Perhaps I was protected from a bad move by my own incompetence—one of those mercies which the universe often bestows on the young (who rarely appreciate the gift). In America today, there are more cars than drivers.
    Yet our investment in these vehicles has yielded dubious returns. Since 1899, more than 3.6 million people have died in traffic accidents in the United States, and more than eighty million have been injured; pedestrian fatalities have risen in the past few years.
    The road has emerged as the setting for our most violent illustrations of systemic racism, combustion engines have helped create a climate crisis, and the quest for oil has led our soldiers into war.

https://newson-24.com/cnn-the-new-yo...rs-are-racist/

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)