Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How does a $179,000 a year governor afford a call-girl costing up to $5,500 an hour?

Answer: Kickbacks from his Realestate Buddies in Westchester County.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    How does a $179,000 a year governor afford a call-girl costing up to $5,500 an hour?

Answer: Kickbacks from his Realestate Buddies in Westchester County.

He comes from a wealthy family. He doesn't need the salary. According to Fox News he has NOT been indicted yet. It is a "compliant" that has been filed. However, with his apology to his family and the state it definitely looks like he knows its coming. It sounds very serious because it has to do with money crossing state lines which would be a federal indictment. He is probably plea dealing for a misdemeanor so that he doesn't lose his law license and being disbarred.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just as we have known, 95% of these guys are crooks.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

The ONLY proper recourse for NY Governor Spitzer to take is to RESIGN. His current obstinacy in stepping down will only insure that his inevitable fall will be MUCH HARDER!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer MOD EDIT. No wonder he wanted to cater to illegals. Seriously though why didn't he just go for an illegal alien MOD Edit, aren't they suppose to be cheaper and more willing to do the jobs that American Mod Edit won't do? BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just like I always say, all the corrupt politicians always happen to be of the open borders persuasion. Not shocked at all that this jackoff was involved with something like this. It's too bad that his wife probably won't divorce him because she is probably no better than he is and probably only married out of political convenience anyway. Dumb women and corrupt politicians all deserve each other. Money doesn't buy you happiness and love, remember that ladies.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Spitzer is such a douche. Every time I see that smug look on his face, Mod Edit. He's the Democrat version of Bush.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: CNN: NY Gov. Spitzer Linked to Prostitution Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Just saw on CNN that NY Gov. Spitzer tells Advisers he was involved in prostitution ring. Announcement coming from governor later.
    Imagine being this idiots wife and having this put on National TV for all to see? This lack of ethics and corruption make the USA look more and more like a 3rd world country.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Spritzer made a public apology. Sorry he was caught....but not for the crime?

Don't governors have state troopers as security guards....if so they would be implimented in this also.

On Lou Dobbs, it reported Spitzer paid $4300 to the woman at the hotel and he owed money.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I could care less about what he did in his free time, I'm just glad another illegal lover is out of office. At least one item of good news today.

Hillary is going to drop a few more points in the polls...

Remember...

Hillary actually attempted to defend giving licenses to illegals in the midst of a Democrat debate on national television, and idea proposed by Eliot
    Spitzer of NY who has just been flushed out for involvement in a prostitution ring.

Obama must be smiling...as was the debatee who took Hillary to task for that defense of during the debate.

Poltics...not something you want to get knee deep in...but always interesting to witness...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Sheesh you see what happens when your deep into your job only to come home and see the headlines. :P When I got online after coming home from work and saw Spitzer and Prostituion I'm like WHAT!!

I say hoorraayyyy an Illegal Lover who happens to be doing something Illegal.

Justice is so sweet isn't it folks? o how God watches and waits...

Well one thing for sure there are 2 groups who are rejoicing over this and that is my Patriotic Americans and Wall Street

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast