Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN's Fareed Zakaria insulting Americans on Thanksgiving

This link will take you to Fareed Zakaria's anti-American diatribe concerning Thanksgiving, portraying modern Americans as lazy louts and praising countries that are in fact, backward public health and infrastructure disasters. America has spent more and put more effort into public health, education, and well being than most of the nations he praises, combined.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/201 ... cnn?hpt=T2

You can send in comments here if you like, and probably elsewhere as well.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?35
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just what I need; a foreigner telling me about the origins of a great American holiday. Go foreigner go...away! Go back to your country and bum every one out there.

I enjoyed Thanksgiving eating food I grew and being thank full I have a roof over my head and job despite the bottom feeders he works for.

<div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    If most of you didn't know

A large amount of hispanics view Thanksgiving as a RACIST holiday , like Columbus day

We are giving away this country and also giving away whatever culture we have left that we can call our own

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    If most of you didn't know

A large amount of hispanics view Thanksgiving as a RACIST holiday , like Columbus day

We are giving away this country and also giving away whatever culture we have left that we can call our own
    I didn't know that. Maybe they should concentrate on hispanic holidays and leave ours alone. I also blame liberals. They can't see the good in any thing unless it's communist related or saving the planet from carbon dioxide the deadly gas or worrying about the polar bears not being able to swim.

As a child I loved most holidays and now every year I await the liberals with their bad news regarding everyone and everything.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

as for Thanks giving
    I thank god for Everything they i have & I thank god for Our guy & girls that are over sea fight for Our country they should Not be over sea at all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Cinco De Mayo is a racist, non American holiday. the day of the Dead isn't something that fits into American culture either, they should practice and honor it in their own country and not be so critical of our traditions and holidays, they are OUR traditions. When in Rome do as the Romans do, or leave,
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn