Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Cohen adds Limbaugh to List of Responsible Giffords Shoot

I was wondering when someone would accuse talk radio -- the strategy used by President Clinton after the Oklahoma City bombing -- and I wasn't disappointed
    January 09, 2011

William Cohen adds Rush Limbaugh to the List of Those Responsible for the Giffords Shooting

Peter Wilson
    7 Comments

An article on the front page of today's Boston Globe mentions Sarah Palin, the Tea Party and the town hall meetings as contributing to "tension," a degree of heat in political discourse," "a potential for physical danger in their anger," etc. http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... ts/?page=2 I was wondering when someone would accuse talk radio -- the strategy used by President Clinton after the Oklahoma City bombing -- and I wasn't disappointed:

Former secretary of defense William S. Cohen, who represented Maine for three terms in the House and three terms in the Senate between 1973 and 1997, said the more partisan tenor of political debate in recent years increases the likelihood of violent attacks against politicians. "The airwaves are saturated with a lot of hate,'' Cohen said, citing 24-hour cable news and talk radio.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... imbau.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wondered when they would add him to the list. In fact I even made a comment about them leaving him out as he is usually included with the tea party members, Sarah Palin and Glen Beck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)